Monday, October 29, 2012
Exercise routine has changed to snow shoveling once again. Yep, I have to shovel snow again this morning before I can go to work. Garry shoveled last night and I had hoped that I wouldn't have to do it this morning...but Mother Nature has my health on her mind and wants me to exercise!
It will be a quick blog and a quick check in with the team as shovel will cut into my time!
1. Shoveling snow is great exercise and I get lots of extra steps into my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. It's a new work week and I'm rested and ready to face it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. We had a great visit with Quin yesterday as he stopped in on his way home from work. Shared a meal with us and we caught up on each others news. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. Although my knee still gives me some issues, I can walk and am blessed with mobility. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I have my health and am working on being the healthiest I can be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I have an awesome family that supports and encourages each other and works together as a team. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I am well on my way to reaching my goal of having 6 months supply of all the necessities, next goal will be to have a one year's supply. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8.I have been blessed with another day of life, thank you, thank you, thank you. I have so many things I still wish to accomplish.
9. I am blessed with a winter jacket, mittens and a hat to keep me warm outdoors. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am blessed with a job that allows me to create the life that I desire one step at a time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a wonderful day,
Sunday, October 28, 2012
It's a good day for staying in. It's overcast (again) and it's a damp cold that is happening outdoors. I don't have to be anywhere, so a nice cup of hot beverage and a good book seem like a great idea for the day.
I finally got out to the do my grocery shopping yesterday and made some headway in getting household chores done. Today, there might be a Costco run, but only if it is necessary.
Kaeli popped over last night for a visit and she and I spent some time going through all my old jewellery deciding if they were things that she could remake into newer style jewellery or not. I had no idea that I had collected so many different items over the years as I seldom ever wear any jewellery other than my wedding band. I'm not a jewellery person. Seeing as Kaeli has really gotten into making and creating jewellery, what a great use for some of the pieces that I had stashed away.
1. I am grateful for finding a great way of recycling items that I don't use and giving Kaeli an opportunity to remake them into great pieces. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I am grateful for being able to go for groceries yesterday and getting everything that I needed without worry about the cost. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I am grateful for my faith that has taught me to express my concerns and needs and then believe that answers will come when the timing is right. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I am grateful that travel mercies have been extended to our son as he travels back and forth to work each day on a highway that does not have good travel conditions during the winter months. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I am grateful for the daily blessings that come my way and the mindfulness that helps me to recognize them and give thanks. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I am grateful for the internet that helps to keep me informed on happenings in the lives of friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I am grateful for our local library that provides me with great reading material that either inspires me or teaches me something, even just giving me a happy escape time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I am grateful for my husband and children that love me unconditionally and whom I love the same. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am grateful for the gift of healing that is restoring and mending my body so that it works in perfect accordance to God's plan. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am grateful for this new day of life that allows me to begin anew and work towards an excellent result by day's end. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day. You too have been given a wonderful gift of life today, be grateful for it.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
I need some sunshine. We have had dark and overcast days for almost two weeks now. Thought we were going to have some sun yesterday, and we did briefly for about 45 mintues just around 10 in the morning. Sigggghhh.
We were supposed to doggie sit today as Quin had to work again this Saturday, but got a text from him bright and early to say that he was able to take Sage with him, so no doggie.
Not much on my agenda, household chores and then grocery shopping. I hope to have some time to tackle a book or two from my stack of books. A weekend of recharging, yay!
1. I successfully made it through a very busy and emotionally charged week. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I get to go grocery shopping today, I'm one of the weird people that likes to grocery shop. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. It's a lovely weekend off from work and I have some books to read. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. We had a phone conversation with Garry's uncle yesterday and with Garry's Mom. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. Although I forgot my Fitbit in the charger yesterday morning when I went to work, I managed to mentally count my steps once again. Got in probably about what I have been doing on average, considering that I only started counting once I realized that I had left my Fitbit at home. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. Shyra came over for a visit last evening, such a sweetheart. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the blessing of Shy in our lives.
7. I have been granted a new day of life and am excited to see what the day will bring. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. Only about two weeks to go now before my MRI appointment, thank you, thank you, thank you that the time is going past quickly.
9. My jaw is recovered nicely from having been at the dentist's on Wednesday. In time now for next Thursday's visit. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I love the emails that wait for me each day when I get home from work, it is so nice to know that others are thinking of me during their busy days. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day. Enjoy some silliness in your day, smile and laugh.
Friday, October 26, 2012
The week has gone by quickly with the work load on my desk, but I'm still thrilled that it is Friday! A nice weekend ahead of me. This has been a very chock-full week. Not only did I have a busy week with work, I had dental that drained me, we had a very emotional and never before incident that occurred at work that left all of us in shock, I had job shadowing yesterday morning with a co-worker, part of the inter-departmental training that we do and it snowed last night! Today, I'm hoping for just a plain ordinary day at work *grin*.
We have nothing major planned for the weekend, just the usual household chores and I do need to go for groceries.
1. God's grace and strength has brought me through a very tough week, thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. Although it has snowed over night, I am not going to have to shovel snow this morning before going to work. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. My tail bone is slowly healing, I can sit for longer periods of time, thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I am doing very well on getting my steps in this week. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I have some great reading material waiting for me to read, now I just need to find the time *grin*. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. Things are falling into place for Garry's Mom's surprise 80th birthday celebration at the end of November. Now we just have to pray for good traveling weather for everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. My new cover/case for my iPad has arrived and now I can take it with me when I need to without worry of it getting scratched or damaged. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I have been blessed with a new day of life for which I am so grateful for. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I have a staff pizza party to look forward to next Wednesday at work. The social committee has offered to purchase a gluten free pizza for my benefit also, which means that I can join them in the staff room. Bless their hearts. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. It is Fabulous Friday...Yay, then end of a long and busy work week and a weekend ahead. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a great day because you choose too.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Thank you to all who offered a word of prayer on my behalf yesterday. I am so grateful to you all as well as to the answer to those prayers.
Not only was I able to sit in the dentist chair (with my tail bone) for an hour and a half...but my dentist was able to do the work quickly and pretty much pain free. He knows me very well and froze me so well that it took several hours for the freezing to wear off. I had some nausea from the freezing, but nothing that I wasn't able to handle. Bless his heart and his assistants for keeping a running commentary between themselves that kept me focused on what they were talking about rather than what was happening in my mouth. My jaw is still a bit tender this morning due to the TMJ, but warm compresses have helped. I have one more appt next week to finish off the replacements that need to be done and I'm good for the next 30 years at least!
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I have a dentist that is so compassionate and wonderful.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for answered prayer and that I only had mild nausea from the freezing.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for payday yesterday and that all my bills are paid once again.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you that the snow has been missing us, although the temps are cold, I can deal with that.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you helping me keep on top of my work load this week.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity to job shadow with Susan this morning and learn how my job interacts with her job.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you Estelle's companionship on our virtual walk. What an encouragement and blessing to have her along side of me.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I am becoming a healthier person each day.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the lessons that present themselves to me on a daily basis so that I can grow and learn.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for family and friends in my life, they very lives are a gift and I appreciate them.
Have a wonderful day,
Get An Email Alert Each Time WANDAH3 Posts