Saturday, October 20, 2012
The snow is just beginning to come down fast and furious. Big fluffy flakes that are quickly covering the ground in the white stuff. Fall is gone already and winter is making it's appearance.
So glad that it is Saturday and I don't have to go to work. In fact, it's a great day to just stay at home and perhaps put on a crock pot of homemade soup. Hmmmm.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I can be at home today and enjoy not having to be out on the roads.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being able to miss the last day of the conference yesterday and stay at work to make some head way with all the orders that suddenly came down. I WILL make the deadline even if I have to put some overtime hours in next week.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you that we have all the outside yard work done and all is ready for our early winter.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I have a safe and warm home to live in, that provides me with all the necessities of shelter.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of healing that is restoring my body to perfect health.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I am able to share my experiences with others and with Your grace they are able to also experience positiveness in their lives.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of a new day of life that brings to me opportunities to be the best I can be, opportunities to grow and learn and so many blessings.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the money that comes my way enabling me to pay my bills, buy food, enjoy some extras in my life as well as having means to help out others.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the blessing of my iPad and freedom it allows me with being connected.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my friends and family and the enrichment that they bring into my life. So incredibly blessed.
Have a wonderful Saturday, don't forget to share some smiles, chuckles and outright laughter with those around you.
Friday, October 19, 2012
This morning I am faced with the decision of either going to the second day of the conference or taking the option that was offered to me of staying at work and getting orders in by deadline. On one hand the money has been paid for me to go to the conference and I have been enjoying the sessions. On the other hand, because we are against very tight deadlines, my selectors have finally recognized the fact that they stand to lose a rather large portion of their budget if they don't get it spent by the end of this month, my inbox and email if overflowing with some large orders. I emailed my manager yesterday morning before heading to the conference and asked her if it was possible to have someone else go in my place today as I was faced with some time crunches. Stopped in at the office after the conference to check for a response last evening and she wasn't able to find anyone to go in my place, but did offer me the option of not going. I will take her up on that offer as much as I would have liked to attend today's conference. What the library stands to lose in money that they have paid out for me to go to the conference is only a very small fraction of what they stand to lose if budgets aren't spent. Part of me still feels bad though about not going.
1. Although leaving about 10 minutes later than planned yesterday morning and encountering a major accident that tied up traffic on our way to the city, we still arrived on time at the conference. Thank you, thank you, thank you
2. The poor access to the get into the conference area drop off meant a snarled traffic pattern, yet Garry, bless his heart, was still able to get there to pick me up and get back to the Park in time for his appointment. Thank you, thank you, thank you for once again helping with time issue.
3. My manager has graciously given me the option of staying at work today to attempt to mean some deadlines with ordering, meaning that by staying, I miss the last day of conference. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. My chat with the Adult's assistant manager earlier this week has motivated my selectors to get busy and get their orders in to me in hopes that we meet the deadlines. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I had a much needed very good sleep last night, I feel ready to tackle the day today. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I made healthy choices when eating and chose water over other things to drink yesterday at the conference, the healthy choices were great and satisfying. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. It is Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I have made it through this work week still feeling positive and motivated.
8. By the end of yesterday's conference, sitting was getting to be a struggle with my still sore tail bone, but with grace, I managed the day and was able to come home and do some walking. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I have been blessed with a new day of life, options and opportunities lie before me, and I am choosing to make this a great and wonderful day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I have a wonderful weekend with no plans that lies before me. Just might stay in my jammies all day tomorrow seeing as it's supposed to dump on us with snow! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day too.
Thursday, October 18, 2012
I'm off to attend a conference today and tomorrow in the city. These next two days will be long days as I still need to go into work for a couple of hours before heading in to the conference that lasts until supper time. On the plus side...it's in the city and I can travel back and forth each day.
It will be an opportunity to meet up with vendors and to see what is being offered by them as well as to attend some interesting sessions.
1. The opportunity to attend a conference with regards to work and meet up with vendors and gather information that may be useful to my job. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. Garry who willingly is driving into the city at rush hour to pick me up so that I don't have to wait for the person that is driving me into the conference to be finished her things. Bless his heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. Road conditions are good for travel for the next two days and don't take a dive until Saturday when we are told to expect up to 10cm of snow. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. Christmas oranges are on sale! Have I mentioned that they are my favorite orange *grin* Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I have lots of great reading material that has arrived at the library for me to peruse. I love learning new things and being filled with positive energy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. A new day of life....ahhh the untold opportunities that lie before me. So blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. Friends and family that give me support and encouragement, how rich my life is. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I am blessed that I live in a country that allows me to further my education, to voice my opinions, choices, and freedom. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am blessed to have safe and reliable transportation that gets me to and from work and where ever I need to go. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am blessed that I have all my needs met on a daily basis and do not have to worry where I will sleep at night or if I will food to eat or warm clothing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day,
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Yay, it's Wednesday and I'm half way through my work week! Tomorrow I head off to a two day Netspeed conference for work. Thankfully, it's in Edmonton so I don't have far to go each day.
I attended a very interesting program at the library last evening. It was called Medicine Circle and although I think it might have begun as a discussion about Medicine circles, it evolved into a discussion about forgiveness which was very good. It was very well presented.
This morning, I am running a little behind schedule as my alarm clock had to wake me up this morning. Hate that jarring sound! *grin*.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the great discussion last night on Forgiveness and how it can unblock our spiritual growth.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you that this week at work is going by quickly and is filled with work.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you that the Netspeed conference is in Edmonton and I can attend easily.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my alarm clock that woke me this morning as I'm sure I would still be sleeping.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you that our staff is able to hold a baby shower for one of our co-workers during our lunch break today. We are looking forward to meeting baby Molly.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for Shyra's car being fixed so that she is safe once again on the roads.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank youfor Kyle's safety when he was driving his bike.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of a new day of life to learn, grow and be all that God created me to be.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of healing that is restoring and mending my body and keeping me moving.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the safety and comfort of having a home to reside in.
Thank you for all the blessings that come my way each and every day.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
This week is such a busy week that I am resorting to moving one step at a time. It will be a long day today. Work and then I have a program at the library to attend this evening. I usually don't do things in the evenings as I go to bed early, but this is a program that I really want to take in. Then on Thursday and Friday I have a work related conference to attend in the city. Thankfully I will be able to catch a ride into the city each day with our director, but will need to have Garry come and retrieve me as transportation home is delayed on both days. These will be long days for me as I still need to go into work at my regular time. Yep, just taking things one step at a time!
1. I am grateful that the holes were filled in at our parking lot at work and I no longer have to work my way around deep puddles. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I am grateful my nice warm porridge in the mornings to start my day off right in the food department. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to go to a learning program this evening at the library. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I am grateful for the humour that surrounds my family and even when we think we know each other well, there is always a surprise aspect to learn. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I am grateful for my co-workers and being able to work well with all of them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I am grateful for Pintrest and all the great ideas that it provides for DIY products and craft ideas. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all that post on the site.
7. I am grateful for the gift of healing that is mending and restoring my body so that walking and sitting are getting better. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I am grateful for quiet time in the mornings that allows me to spend focus time on connecting with God. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am grateful for the gift of awareness that is becoming stronger in my life and enables me to grow and learn and practice these skills. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am grateful for both Garry and I having jobs that we are earning wages at and help to provide the necessities of life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day, it's your choice!
Get An Email Alert Each Time WANDAH3 Posts