Monday, October 15, 2012
Here we are at the mid point of another month. Only 70 days to Christmas! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist sharing that wonderful piece of news with you all *grin*)
I had a fantastic day yesterday. I started off in the morning not feeling to well and elected to stay home while Garry took the girls out to brunch. They surprised me with yet another awesome early birthday present! I am now the blessed owner of an iPad. One more item that I can cross off my bucket list. I have to figure it all out yet, but it will be fun doing that. First my family vacation this past August and now an iPad...how incredibly blessed I am.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my family and their thoughtfulness and love.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my new piece of technology....wow! an iPAD. So blessed.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you that our weather forecast for this week shows only rain and no snow.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my health and my healthy lifestyle which enables me to feel good about myself.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the yummy salad that I have to take for my lunch today. Eating healthy!
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you a relaxing weekend filled with great family time, my favorite time.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this busy week ahead at work filled with new information and learning experiences.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a new day of life that offers me the opportunity to grow, learn and be all that I have been created to be.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the all the money that comes our way to enable us to live a life with all the necessities as well as some luxuries!
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for teaching us the importance of living a debt free life and the knowledge to know the difference between a "need" and a "want". Thank you for helping us to move beyond materials things, to trust that those things that come into our lives are for a greater purpose to be used as God's will dictates.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
I washed my kitchen floor yesterday as they were in great need of it. I actually had to resort to using a mop to do them instead of getting down on my hands and knees like usual. We had a big storm come through last night and Sage is here again today....needless to say puppy paws have made the washing of my floors yesterday a waste of time *grin*. Oh well, I need the exercise anyway. Washing floors will be on my agenda for tomorrow after work when Sage is not here.
Quin is working out of town this weekend and in an area that he can't take her with him. Usually she goes to work with him as he is out in the bush surveying, but they are surveying through people's yards this weekend.
1. I am blessed with a home and yard that is pet friendly. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I am blessed with family that enjoys coming over and spending time together visiting and playing games. (Shyra won the Sorry game last night!) Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I am blessed with guidance from my guides and the Lord and the peace and comfort that comes with listening to them. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I am blessed with the gift of healing that is mending and restoring my body. My tail bone is getting better and my knee also. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I am blessed with great reading material that inspires me to be a better person. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I am blessed with a crock pot that allows me to make healthy meals and have them ready when I get home from work. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I am blessed with a new day of life to experiences new challenges, new joys and new fresh starts in. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I am blessed with memories that have taught me so much, that are fun to share, and that connect me to my past. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am blessed with with a husband who knows me better than anyone else. We have shared 45 years of our lives together, 38 of those years being married. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am blessed with new experiences, blessings and challenges each day that allow me to grow and become all that God created me to be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a joyful and wonderful day,
Saturday, October 13, 2012
I am having computer issues today. My hard drive tells me that is 3% fragmented, but won't allow me to defrag. Not sure what is happening. I can defrag the other part (files) but not the hard drive. My computer is running incredibly slow and loading anything takes far to long. I think I am going to have to back up everything and then do a complete system restore. I don't want the expense or inconvenience of having to take my computer somewhere to be fixed.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that we have Sage visiting for the day, she is always so much fun.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a great fenced backyard that offers a safe place for Sage to play.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you that we are not deep in snow as yet, I'm so not ready for snow!
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you that this morning I get to go for my monthly massage. Bless Wendy's hands as she works on my body.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the healing that is taking place in my body, my tail bone is not quite as sore as it was initially, sitting is getting easier.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of a new day of life, a new opportunity to be the best I can be.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you that the kids are coming over this evening for a good visit and a game of Kismet (no....no the cat!)
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you good friends that support and offer encouragement to me.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of sleeping in...even if it was only until Sage arrived at 6:30am. That's 2 extra hours!
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you that my brace is helping to keep me walking and is giving my knee the support it needs.
Have a blessed and wonderful day,
Friday, October 12, 2012
I had a nice chat with my trucking brother yesterday. I called him to wish him Happy Birthday. This time of year when it's neither fall or winter and the roads are wet and icy is a time that causes me to lift him in prayer even more often. People haven't yet learned the need to slow down on the highways due to road conditions. They often fail to consider how much more difficult it is to stop a large loaded semi when they cut them off in their hurry to get where they are going. I'm just glad that it's not me that is having to drive a loaded truck on a daily basis.
Weather-wise it did not warm up much yesterday. We did not make it above zero, but at least this morning it is only minus 2 with the hope of warming up a bit. I think we might have skipped fall all together and got straight to winter!
1. So blessed to only have a short distance that I have to drive to work each day and none of it involves highways or freeways, it's all in town driving. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. So blessed to have the monies to pay the bills as they arrive. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. So blessed that this work week is finally on it's last day and that I have had work to keep me busy all week. Thank you, thank you, thank you that the weekend is here!
4. So blessed to have inspirational reading material that helps me to stretch and grow in my spiritual life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. So blessed that my guides and angels are letting me know that they are with me on a daily basis. (still seeing my triple numbers every day in very random places and times), Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. So blessed with my hubby and children and our relationships with each other. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. So blessed to have another day of life granted to me to be all that I have been created to be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. So blessed for all the positive occurrences and energy that I witness in my life daily. They keep me moving forward and help to me to be a better person. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. So blessed to have the Positive Bloggers as part of my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you each and every one of you. You are an inspiration and a blessing.
10. So blessed to be a part of our granddaughter's life, knowing that she is growing into a beautiful young lady inside as well as out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
So much to be grateful for.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
It's time to start using my remote start on my vehicle once again....minus 9 this morning and apparently not moving much on the temp scale today. On the plus side the weather forecast is calling for plus 13 this weekend, so that will be nice.
I discovered an error on my pay stub yesterday. Actually I discovered it last pay stub and thought I would give it another one to see if it corrected itself. I don't think it's my error, but will go in this morning and see all my time sheets and then call payroll to see if I can meet with someone if I can't figure it out.
1. So blessed to have a roof over my head that is warm and comfortable, thank you.
2. So blessed to have cold and hot running water, indoor plumbing and a stove to cook on, thank you.
3. So blessed to have warm and reliable transportation that gets me back and forth to work, thank you,
4. So blessed to have a job and a pay cheque that allow me to earn good money and pay my bills, thank you.
5. So blessed to be surrounded by angels and guides that when I listen with my heart, they help me through each day, thank you.
6. So blessed to food to eat and warm clothes to wear, especially in this cold weather, thank you.
7. So blessed to have my brothers in my life, even though we don't see each often. Happy Birthday Layne and thank you for being my brother.
8. So blessed to be granted another day of life that I might continue to work on my spiritual self, thank you.
9. So blessed to be given the opportunity to make my own choices, to learn and grow from them, thank you.
10. So blessed to have such great and caring friends, their support and love is so valuable, thank you.
Have a wonderful day, keep on moving forward in your journey to health.
Get An Email Alert Each Time WANDAH3 Posts