Tuesday, September 25, 2012
I have visions of having to stand to work for the next few weeks! Wow, who knew how much a little bone at the base of your spine could hurt so much!
This will be brief as it's awkward to stand and type.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I was able to have today off work as well as yesterday allowing for at least one more day of not having to sit to do my work.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you that our son is safely back home from working up north and is settling in to his new accommodations with his buddy.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for beautiful sunny days that are still warming the world around me and allowing me to enjoy the light.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you for gift of healing that is slowly but surely repairing and mending my body.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of life that grants me the opportunity to experience all that the day has in store for me.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for warm water that flows from our shower head and allows us to shower in comfort.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my water and milk kefir grains that provide me with lots of pro-biotics for healthy living.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the blessings that come my way and the awareness to appreciate them.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the internet that keeps me in touch with my family and friends.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me the time at home to finish up preparing all my veggies for winter use.
Have a blessed and wonderful day.
Monday, September 24, 2012
I'm moving slowly and having to be very careful of any bending or sitting. I took a fall down our family room stairs on Friday just as we were getting ready to head out the door to Saskatchewan. In the process of trying to ensure that I didn't do any further damage to my knee, my sit-upon took the brunt of the each stair as I went down. I cracked my tailbone, so moving is not so much fun, sitting even less. On the plus side....
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that in my tumble down the stairs, I did not further injure my knee.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you that that the majority of my injuries are to my pride, my sit-upon, and one arm. No broken bones only a cracked tail bone.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you that my stubborness caused me to still go on the 5 hour trip to Garry's Mom's and as a result I got to see aunts and uncles that we hadn't seen in awhile and we had a great visit with Garry's Mom.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I had already booked today off work so I don't have to sit at my desk all day.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being able to sit more or less on my hip all the way home yesterday and that Garry was willing to stop several times so that I could get out and walk around a bit.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for my own comfy bed last night.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of healing that is carefully mending my body back together.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for repair people that are coming to mend our garage door after the spring broke in it .
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for Kaeli tending to our cat while we were gone and both girls and Kyle joining us for take-out supper last night.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a new day of life and the opportunity to appreciate all the blessings that I am given and about to receive.
11. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of our Granddaughter who turns 15 today. She is one of the many joys of our lives. We are so blessed.
Have a blessed and wonderful day.
Friday, September 21, 2012
We are leaving today after work to head to Saskatchewan and to participate in the annual Goose Festival celebrations! I have no idea what all it involves, but we are going to see Garry's Mom and the festival is on at the same time *grin*. As long as I don't come home with a "goose" I will be happy.
I came home from work a bit early yesterday as I couldn't shake my headache. Ended up taking a couple of advil and heading straight to bed. I slept (thankfully) for a couple of hours, got up and had a wee bite to eat and then headed back to bed again. I woke up several times through out the night but went right back to sleep. I am going to go into work this morning as I have only a residual headache left. Not sure what has me clenching my jaw so hard at night that I wake up with a sore jaw....I know that I am dreaming, but can't remember anything that I dreamed about.
On the plus side....it's Friday! My favorite day of the week. I have a fun weekend ahead of me and some relaxation time. I also have booked Monday off work, so it's a long weekend for me.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for me waking up feeling better than yesterday.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the hours of sleep that I was able to log last night, I'm sure that the rest was a benefit to my body.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you that we have the opportunity to travel this weekend and to see Garry's Mom.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you for having fresh veggies to take for snack at work today, yum...healthy snacks!
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you that Kaeli is going to mind the cat for us while we are gone, which means that Shyra is coming with us too.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the reminder that yesterday was our supervisor's birthday, it was nice to wish her Happy Birthday and let her know she hadn't been forgotten.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a great stack of books that I now have waiting for me to work my way through. There is nothing as nice as sitting down and reading for relaxation.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of life and the opportunity to start fresh each day.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of movement that allows me to freely move my body.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for guidance and protection that gives me peace of mind.
Have a wonderful day, choose to be positive and filled with energy.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
I am feeling a bit under the weather this morning, so to counter that, I am stepping up my positive attitude!
I came home from work yesterday feeling very tired, enough so I laid down and had a nap. Which may have been part of the reason that my sleep last night was not as good as it should have been.
Garry's brother was in town for work yesterday and came over for a BBQ and to spend the night. I headed for bed fairly early and the guys headed out to the "Man Cave" (aka garage) to discuss whatever tools and projects came to mind. *grin*
1. Thank you for Brian's visit with us and for he and Garry to have bonding time over a work bench and projects.
2. Thank you for the work that kept me busy yesterday and for the busy day ahead today. I love having a full schedule at my place of work.
3. Thank you for the fresh raspberries and yogurt for my breakfast this morning. Such a nice fresh taste to start the day.
4. Thank you for the opportunity to go to Saskatchewan this weekend and enjoy time with Garry's Mom.
5. Thank you for being able to take my cares to the Lord and the knowledge that I don't have to work out the details, I just have to do my part.
6. Thank you for the gift of a new day of life so that I can work at becoming the best I can be.
7. Thank you for the daily opportunities that are provided for me to share a positive word, a smile. a listening ear, and a hug.
8. Thank you for the Positive Bloggers team that provides support and encouragement to each other on a daily basis. Bless their day Lord.
9. Thank you for my water kefir grains that are providing me with a natural probiotics to help me to stay healthy.
10. Thank you for my co-workers and the positive atmosphere that I work in.
Have a wonderful Thursday,
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
My kitchen looks like a whirl wind has gone through it, but I'm happy about it. It will get tidied up when I get home from work tonight. I have harvest from the garden in various different stages through out my kitchen, I have milk and water kefir grains doing their thing and I have an appreciation for all of it. Yeah, I'm a bit weird that way. To me it's all a sign of the blessings that have been bestowed upon us. Healthy food.
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I have garden space to learn to garden and to grow some veggies that will sustain us in a healthy manner.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you for having a kitchen that I can prepare the harvest and meals in.
3. Thank you, thank you, thank you, that I have indoor plumbing that allows me to easily clean up.
4. Thank you, thank you, thank you, that I have a kitchen counter that family and friends like to gather around.
5. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for our home that shelters us and provides a warm place to live.
6. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the services that we receive that provide us with electricity, water, and gas.
7. Thank you, thank you, thank you that I have never gone hungry.
8. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this new day of life that I might appreciate life around me.
9. Thank you, thank you, thank you for showing me that a heart filled with gratitude attracts even more to be grateful for.
10. Thank you, thank you, thank you for providing us with all that we have, we are so blessed.
Have a wonderful day, have you tried your saying "thank you" for all that you have???
Get An Email Alert Each Time WANDAH3 Posts