Sunday, August 26, 2012
I have woken up with a bit of a headache, but think that's do to clenched muscles. Not sure what I was doing while sleeping, but it certainly wasn't relaxing. My neck and facial muscles are very sore this morning. Time for some meditation.
The wind has at least stopped and it appears that the sunny might be part of our day today.
We had a great visit with Samara, Robby and baby Jackson. Jackson is such a delight.
I didn't get a chance yesterday to get out and do some garden harvesting, so that will be on my agenda once again. The weather was not cooperating yesterday.
Today will be a day of spending time with God and recharging my spirit for the coming week.
1. The wind has stopped and the sun is making an appearance, love nice sunny days.
2. Visiting with family and enjoying baby giggles and smiles.
3. Time today for some meditation and reviewing all that I have to be grateful for.
4. Lessons, challenges and trials that God allows me to go through so that I might become a better person.
5. A lovely deal on some patio furniture for our front deck, someone was moving and we got her wicker love seat, 2 chairs and a table for $150.00. We will look at replacing the cushions next year as they are okay to use for what is left of this year.
6. A phone call from the doctor's office to say that my MRI has been moved forward to November 10....YAY. That a whole month earlier.
7. Eyes that see God's beauty all around me.
8. Healthy food in my fridge and cupboards.
9. Love, laughter and happiness in my home.
10. The freedom to make my own choices.
Have a blessed and wonderful Day,