Friday, March 14, 2008
Although our challenge is complete for this week and no new challenges are being issued for a couple of weeks due to people being away on holidays, I decided that I would keep blogging a positive each day.
Perhaps through focusing on the positives and allowing others to read them, they too will be encouraged and motivated to focus on the positives in their lives.
Some of todays positives:
1) a great day at work, had our department monthly meeting and discussed our new library that is now in the ground breaking stages, that's always exciting!
2) had a co-worker comment to me on how she has noticed how "slender" I am becoming, another opportunity to share SparkPeople!
3) I didn't have to make supper tonight as my girls are out and about and my husband is working late....more time to read my book!
4) todays Friday, which means a lovely weekend to face!
5) laundry is almost finished, a day off tomorrow!
I encourage all that read this blog to examine their own day and blog about the positives each day. It is such an uplifting experience not only for yourselves but for others to read and be encouraged.
Have a wonderful spirit filled evening. Hug the one your with.