Tuesday, February 09, 2010
1. Retire and take up the mission that has been laid upon my heart full-time.
2. Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
3. See my children settled with spirit filled life partners.
4. Live long enough to dance at my youngest grandchild's wedding.
5. To have lived my life with purpose and fullfillment.
6. To meet face to face with the one person that I feel I owe a huge apology to and to apologize.
7. To be entirely debt-free. ( In other words have our mortgage paid off)
8. To attend a workshop by Esther and Jerry Hicks.
9. To get a tattoo that holds meaning.
10. To have a Zen garden.
11. To become a gardener with a green thumb!
12. Learn to have as great a sense of humour as my husband.
13. To keep my mind active and alert as I continue to age.
14. To sit in the Red Wood Forest and just enjoy the moment.
15. To be more connected to the earth.
16. To learn sign language.
17. To continue to develop and use my intuitive side.
18. To always sing, regardless of what others might think.
19. To celebrate with Marla as she gets her new kidney.
20.To meet all of the wonderful Positive Bloggers team members.
21. To let go of all unnecessary trappings in my life...in other words to let go of what no longer serves me.
22. Spend more time together with my husband.
23. To learn to receive without feeling guilty.
24. To have a laptop computer so that I can stay in touch no matter where I am.
25. To smile at someone everyday, not only to brighten my day, but hopefully brighten theirs.
26. To have a spiritual center in my home, a special place to meditate and become centered each day. A place set aside just for this.
27. To have a solarium/conservatory in my home.
28. To teach others about the importance of Choices.
29. To be a good listener.
30. To have empathy for others, not judgement.
31. To take what ever life gives me and find the positiveness in it.
32. To once again cruise the Panama Canal.
33. To travel through the Scandanavian countries.
34. To see and touch one of the Crystal skulls.
35. To live in a houseboat.
36. To remember always that I am a work in progress, continually evolving and learning.
37. To buy a dress that I look fantastic in and feel comfortable wearing. ( I haven't worn a dress in years)
38. To set a goal everyday and strive to meet it.
39. To not beat myself up if I don't reach the goal that day, tomorrow is a new day.
40. To embrace change.
41. To continue to have a yearly Girls only weekend with my daughters and one day future daughter in law.
42.To have a wonderful relationship with my children's spouses and children.
43. Learn that it's okay to say "no", to not overload myself.
44. Ask questions more often, don't assume.
45. To make a positive difference as a consumer.
46. Don't save things for a special occasion, make each day a special occasion.
47. Have neighbors that are a blessing to live next door to, but be okay with the ones we have!.
48. Plant a tree outside my front door that is a "troubles tree". A place to hang your troubles before entering the home.
49. Have a red front door.
50. To always be accepting of others beliefs, they have their own spiritual path to walk and their own lessons to learn. This does not mean condoning bad behavior.
51. Remember that to change anything, it has to start from within.
52. To visit San Diego.
53. To have a family reunion.
54. To create a home that others feel at peace and at home in.
55. To be a positive role model.
56. Volunteer at a hospice.
57. Volunteer at a neo-natal hospital as a "rocker".
58. Always have room at our table for one more and trust that there will be enough.
59. To learn to play a musical instrument.
60. Take all our pictures and organize them (This could take a lifetime!)
61. Make an "intention" board and hang it up.
62. Attend a "choices" workshop.
63. Help to make a dream come true for someone.
64. Attend a spiritual retreat.
65. Go door to door singing Christmas Carols.
66. Do more spontaneous things.
67. Make my own bread once again.
68. Fill a Christmas stocking for someone in need.
69. Become known as the Grandma that is willing to try new things, even if they are outside my comfort zone.
70. Write letters more often, even if they are on the computer.
71. Trust...others may let me down, but God never does.
72. Learn to speak Ukrainian better so I can carry on a conversation with my husbands relatives.
73. Find the answer to how my fathers parents met.
74. Have a picnic indoors in the middle of winter.
75. Grow tomatoes successfully.
76. Never stop learning and growing spiritually.
77. Visit Iceland and Greenland.
78. Live by the ocean.
79. Swim with the dolphins.
80. Walk the great wall of China.
81. Have a Feng Shui Master come in to my home and assist me with placements.
82. Travel across Canada, then down through all the states.
83. To continue to live a life free of medications.
84. Read always.
85. Visit Wisconsin and see all the places my Dad's family live and are buried.
86. Live where I can hang my washing out on a clothesline to dry.
87. Go White Water rafting.
88. Be happy with who I am and who I am becoming.
89. Fill the photo frame that Quin gave me.
90. Play games more.
91. Take a salsa exercise class.
92. Take the time each day to appreciate all that I have been blessed with.
93. Use my "angel Cards"more faithfully.
94. Be a positive ripple creator in my world.
95. New flooring in my living room and dining room.
96. Meet all my cousins.
97. Take a vacation with friends.
98. Eliminate all the excess weight.
100. Finish this list, check in in about 6 months and see what I can cross off as accomplished!
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Nothing much to report from yesterday, not that it wasn't a great day, just that nothing stands out as worthy of sharing! Basically...an average day that was filled with many little blessings. A hubby, who while he was at the dentist's made an appointment for me so that I didn't have to remember to call. Smiles on peoples faces, a busy day, mixing oil of oregano with an ounce of orange juice made drinking it much easier and quicker...plus I could get the 5 drops in at once!, a great sleep last night. All minor things when they stand alone, but they sure were great when all put together into the bigger picture.
How often we forget to look at the bigger picture and instead concentrate on only the little pieces.
Seeing the bigger picture more often than only the pieces.
Temperatures that make getting through this winter easier.
Appreciating the little things in life.
Positive Bloggers team....you all rock!
Have an incredible day...take the time to find your bigger picture.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Well according to my Wii, I've eliminated .7kg, but according to my scale, no change. So I will continue to work out and track as I need to and eventually things will start to happen. I'm pleased regardless as despite what the scale may or may not say, I'm definitely firming up and eliminating inches! Woo Hoo.
Another new week and new challenges set before me. I had a great sleep last night and it's now 4:45 am, strength training is done, computer time almost over and out the door I will head for work in a few minutes. Recycle day today at work and Ken gets there at 5:30 am, hence Monday mornings are about 30 minutes early start for me than the other days of the week.
I'm filled with renewed energy and my positive attitude is in place, so look out world here I come! lol
A great evening with the girls.
A weekend of recharging, reading and meditating.
Could be my imagination, but the oil of oregano seems to be working. It is not the most pleasant tasting, so the sooner it works the happier I'll be!
If nothing else, it delights Garry to watch my face when I take the drops...I love providing him with amusement! It's a "lovely" lingering taste that stays around for awhile.
A new day and a new week ahead of me.
Blessings that continue to flow into my life.
Hope you have a wonderful day, keep a positive attitude, if nothing else the smile on your face will keep others wondering what you are up to.
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Yesterday was a very relaxing day. I took the day and just ministered to myself. I listened to my inner guidance and headed to the health food store in the morning to inquire about a solution to get rid of a wart that I've had on the top of my foot for a couple of years. I've had it burned, I've had it scraped, but to no avail. A while back the thought had come to me that I might need to be taking something internally, but it got pushed to the side as I went on with my busy life. Yesterday the impression was very strong, so I followed through. After talking with the person in the store, she recommended that I try "oil of oregano". The results have been very supportive that it would work. You place (according to the bottle 5 drops, I do only 2 at the moment) drops under your tongue 3-5 times a day, you can also place a drop directly on the wart. Apparently oil of oregano is good for many different things...she gave me a pamphlet, which I promptly forgot on the counter as I was paying. I will need to google and see what else it's good for.
I've only managed two drops as of yet....boy is it strong! I am surprised to discover that it also has quite a hot sensation to it! I made Garry try some last night too, just so I knew how it affected someone else. Yep, same thing...he commented on the heat!
I'll keep trying it for a few days to see if it really works...I'll keep you posted.
From the health food store, I headed to Chapters as I was feeling the need for some new reading material. Headed to my favorite section and surprised myself with three books that really caught my attention. Often, I'm just a browser and come away with nothing. I ended up purchasing all three books as the impression they made on my was very strong. I've obviously got some new learning to do. (Just dawned on me....this might be part of the "shift" I felt coming up with my tension headache a couple of days ago!) Now, I'm excited...I love learning and especially when it means a spiritual growth and a change is occuring. Woo Hoo! The three books I purchased all seem to relate to one another, and I'm excited to be reading them. I've started one and am having a hard time putting it down. I love reading new information, especially when they don't claim to be the "only way" or have all the "answers". This one states..."take what resonates within your being and leave the rest". That line alone resonated with me, as this has been a huge lesson that I've been taught as I've opened myself up to the spiritually side of who I am. Book 1: Opening to Channel: How to connect with your guide by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer, Book 2: Earth Magic : Ancient Shamanic Wisdom by Steven D. Farmer and Book 3: Return to the Sacred : Ancient pathways to Spiritual Awakening by Jonathan H. Ellerby.
I know that there is wisdom in each of these books that I'm meant to learn and embrace, that, I'm excited about! I have a very eclectic selection of books in my personal library. Each one of them has imparted some bit of information that I've been able to incorporate into my life. The one thing that I am eternally grateful for, is that I have gained a huge acceptance and understanding of where others beliefs are coming from. We all have the same goal...to be the best that we can be, to be compassionate and show love, to honor our creator.
Excitement once again for another opportunity to grow and become all that I've been created to be.
Headache is gone!
Girls are coming over for dinner tonight.
Two hours of exercising yesterday, released all remaining tension.
Listening to my inner guidance, I now have exciting new reading material and a possible cure!
God, who leads me where He wants me to go.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Have a wonderful day, enjoy the opportunities that present themselves to you today.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Yesterday I had woken up with a really bad tension headache...not sure why exactly, perhaps sleeping tensed up or a life shift about to take place. When this happens, and I've tried relaxation methods to no avail, I know that there is a shift about to take place in my life. An opportunity to either put into practice teachings I've been learning, or an opportunity to learn a major life lesson...always it's something that gives me the opportunity to grow spiritually. I've learned over the past few years to recognize it and to be more aware of events in my day, as well as to surround myself with the white light of the Holy Spirit and call upon my angels.
I took the time to really prepare myself mentally before heading out the door for work. Releasing any and all negativity that I may be retaining and asking for guidance and discernment and a positive attitude to be a part of my day. My day was filled with many opportunities that if I had not been prepared, could have lead down a very negative path. I chose instead, to mentally remind myself that I was the only one responsible for my reactions and how I chose to react could change the situation. I was supposed to work only half a day yesterday, which I had been looking forward to, but ended up putting in a full day. As a result it was a good opportunity for me to evaluate and put into practice lessons that I have been working on.
When I did finally get home, I grabbed a blanket and settled in to have a nap and release the rest of the tension that I had been carrying with me. What a great release that was! I will spend this weekend, tending to my spirit and giving my body the rest it needs.
I woke up from my nap to a phone call that I almost didn't answer because I didn't recognize the area code and my first thought was "a telemarketer". I'm so glad that I listened to my second thought. What a wonderful way to fill my spirit with joy. Thank you Shirl for your phone call! You don't know how much you lifted me up and filled my heart with joy. May your computer problems be fixed quickly!
My headache....yep, you read that right! An opportunity to grow spiritually.
The lessons and opportunity to put them into practice.
A job that I love.
An opportunity to have a great nap at the end of my working day.
A wonderful phone call from Shirl.
God and my angels in my life.
My family and friends.
That the more I open myself up to living according to my life's path, the more I am blessed.
Thank you for stopping by and may your Silly Saturday be filled with fun.
Get An Email Alert Each Time WANDAH3 Posts