Saturday, April 16, 2011
First I would like to thank all who posted with words of concern and encouragement. I was really bummed out about my binge and might have done something crazy like starve myself today or at worst drink a bottle of that bad tasting laxative to clean everything out. The last time I did that I ended up wearing a diaper for 2 weeks. I took the advise of most... ate some fruit before going to bed, drunk plenty of water today and got back on track. The damages from my binge were not to bad considering I didnt eat any dinner last night but I did go way over my calories, fat,carbo and sodium. I did meet my protein intake for the day...LOL Since this luncheon is going to be a regular event each month I plan on preparing myself so I don't make the same mistakes. Can't be off every month they have one but I will know a couple days ahead.
1. Eat a nice healthy breakfast so I wont be starving.
2. Drink plenty of water before.
3. Sit as far from the food line as possible, if I have to walk far I might not get up for seconds.
4. Use the smallest plates to eat out of.
5. Have a friend who know I'm eating healthy to help me with self control.
Any additional comments are welcomed.