No not my wedding, but the wedding in which i have purchased 5, YES FIVE, black dresses for because i loved them all. BUT the last one i purchased, and did not dare share, is the one i'm going with. As soon as i put it on i was in love with it.
Here's the dress...
And here's how i'll wear my hair. I need to hide the pins a bit better and curl my hair just a bit more, but i like it...
Now my biggest issue with saturday is that i need to be at the church by 12:30 and i am scheduled for a 17 mile training walk. SOOOOO...i will be up at 3am and hitting the treadmill. I have no other choice. I need to get in my training. DEDICATION! And as a woman, my butt is not walking the streets at that hour by myself.
I feel as though these past 5 days have been on fast forward...so extremely busy!
* Walk 115 miles...completed 25.21 miles
* Complete a 5k under 50 minutes (I haven't times myself in months so i know i may have slowed down a bit)
* Complete 3000 crunches...completed 180
* complete 1500 squats...completed 80
* End August under 260lbs...last Wednesdays WI i was at 268.3lbs