Monday, July 09, 2012
July 2012 Goals
* Complete 325 miles (walking/running/cycling) ...completed 55.90
* Complete 4000 CORE reps ...completed 460
* Lift/Push/Pull 600,000lbs ...completed 111,850
* Lose 17.2lbs ...lost 2.4
Starting Weight: 269.8lbs...July 7th 267.4
* Yearly goal of 1500 miles...completed 834.35
* Yearly goal of dropping 100lbs...lost 51.6lbs
* Overall goal of dropping 169lbs...REACHED 30.53%
Walked 3.37 miles in 62 minutes, burning 627 calories
I didn't really do much in way of working out over the last few days. And my eating wasn't the greatest - it wasn't horrible, but it definitely could have been better.
As i stated in my last blog a friend of mine was killed in a motorcycle accident on Thursday night. He was a part of my church as well as a Bible study group that met on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Well, it just happened that this past Friday was the 1st Friday so we changed it up to a prayer and celebration of life gathering. We bought balloons and released them.
So we got the alien balloon because it was different. Greg was different...lol. He was the sweetest, most giving, full of servanthood biker man i've ever met. He will be missed dearly.
saturday night was perfect after having such a heart breaking few nights. On Saturday night we went to see a minor league baseball game. Here's the thing...NONE of us watched the game. We talked and laughed and goofed around. It was the perfect way and exactly what we all needed...to just be silly and goofy with who we consider our extended family. There were about 25+ of us...but here are just a few pictures...
Well...there's no workout in my plans for tonight. Tonight is the memorial service and tomorrow is the funeral for my friend. So it's another few tough days ahead...
Thursday, July 05, 2012
Sometimes I just want...
* a cherry pie. You know, like the $0.99 ones with the iced crust surrounding the pie filling!
* Cheeto Puffs
* Glazed cake donuts
* Pigs in a blanket
* a pizza with sausage, green peppers, onions, jalepeno's and extra cheese
* a LARGE piece of carrot cake with a tall glass of cold milk
* TheTour of Italy at Olive Garden...don't act like you don't know what that is
* a GOOD steak, with garlic mashpotatoes and mac n' cheese
* chocolate candy bars...does it really matter what kind?
* a double chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
* The southwestern Cheddar BBQ Cheeseburger from Chili's
* hot, buttery bread...and lots of it
Sometimes while i'm sitting at the computer inputting what i plan on eating for the day or week, i think about these foods. These are the foods that saw me through so many ups and downs in my life. They hugged me when no one would. They were ALWAYS there for me when i needed them. BUT...
But they came with a price. The price? They made me feel even worse about myself soon after they comforted me. They would never leave me. They just morphed from their food shape to fat on my body. They cost me a lot of great adventures that i could've, should've or would've done if they didn't pack on the pounds.
So yes, sometimes...like NOW...i want these things. But then i remember how much they deceive me and I continue on with what will fuel my new found love of a healthier lifestyle much better.
So even though i may stroll down the aisles at the grocery store where some of my favorite items live, I cast a glance their way, sigh, and carry on...
Monday, July 02, 2012
July 2012 Goals
* Complete 325 miles (walking/running/cycling) ...completed 18.71
* Complete 4000 CORE reps
* Lift/Push/Pull 600,000lbs ...completed 26,150
* Lose 17.2lbs
Starting Weight: 269.8lbs
* Yearly goal of 1500 miles...completed 797.16
* Yearly goal of dropping 100lbs...lost 49.2lbs
* Overall goal of dropping 169lbs...REACHED 29.11%
Biked 12.54 miles, 51 minutes, 741 calories
walk/Jog 6.17 miles, 120 minutes, 912 calories
I ended my 100 Day Challenge because my body needed to rest. I go hard and i needed my muscles to relax a bit before i jumped into July. I KNEW that for the month of July i was going to go EXTREMELY hard. The wedding i'm in is in August and this is the final month to push it. The dress finally fits, but now it's time to make myself proud. NOT that i'm not proud of how far i've come, but now it's time to start seeing what i'm really made of.
Measurements: January 1st - July 1st
Under Bust: May 45...July 1st 42.25...-2.75
Total Inches Lost: 33.5
Get An Email Alert Each Time VICKYMARIEC Posts