If and when I slip up (I'm just being realistic) I will not dwell on it. I will not chalk the whole day up as a lost but I will get back on track at the very next eating opportunity. It's better to have a bad meal as oppose to a bad day.
Okay I felt like I was going to check out on the 3 Minute Step Test. I still haven't recovered. My throat is so sore it feels like an army platoon has marched in my throat. I think I was suppose to count how long it took me to return to my resting heart rate after I finished the Step Test, well as far as I'm concerned I've never returned to a resting heart rate as I'm still struggling to breathe.
I did do 32 push-ups, 43 crunches and a 25 minute mile walk. I did good on the crunches and push-ups but I really have got to work on my walk time. But in my defense the weather just really broke and this was my first walk.
I downloaded the Metronome on my iPhone but I don't know how to work it. I will have no problem getting my 6 hours of sleep tonight as I'm not feeling well after that Step Test.
Just 2 days ago I posted My Plan and now I'm going to post 25 Mini Goals
1. Eat a healthy breakfast
2. Drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water
3. Eat 4-6 Freggies a day
4. Get 5-7 hours of sleep
5. Track every BLT (bite, lick, taste)
6. Achieve a minimum of 60 minutes of fitness daily
7. Earn 500 fitness minutes per week
8. Try a new preferably vegetarian recipe once a week
9. Eat on smaller plates
10. Eat 1/2 portions
11. Slow down eating
12. Try eating with my less dominant utensil
13. Avoid watching TV food commercials
14. Plan a late night snack of fruit or a piece of sugarless gum
15. Plan my meals
16. Do fun Wii Sport activities like bowling, baseball, tennis, boxing
17. To exercise even when I don't feel like it
18. Stop beating myself up when I falter
19. Create some small gifts as rewards for accomplishments
20. Do 4-5 sessions per week with personal trainer
21. Participate at least 3 5k within this round
22. Start using Agave Nectar instead of sugar
23. Start training for half-marathon in October
24. Cultivate friendships with the fellow FBI agents
25. Have a good time celebrating 25 rounds of BLC