Thursday, May 29, 2008
So here I am, sitting at work day dreaming about my boyfriend. He is absolutely wonderful. The thing that gets me though is I have never EVER felt this way about someone before. I have had previous relationships where we said I love you, but when I compare them to how I feel now, it is not the same feeling at all!
He makes me feel like a little school girl with a huge crush, yet I can always count on him.
As Carrie (Sex and the City says):
"I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." That is what I have and I could not be happier!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Lately, I have been feeling as though there is something else prohibiting feeling good about myself and living a healthy lifestyle. After some much needed self reflection (mostly of my past), I figured out that I had a lot of anger towards people which is putting a shield around my heart.
So last night I wrote a letter to all the people I have been angry with and even those I hold a grudge against. It was liberating to say "I forgive you." These people don't know that I forgive me, heck half of them don't even know I was angry to being with! But after I was done, I felt lighter. I have forgiven people for hurting me in the past. It doesn't take away the fact that I was hurt, but it allows me to grow. I truly believe that since I have taken this step, it will be easier to forgive myself for things I have done and then to start to love myself. That, in the end, is my ultimate goal. I want to live a healthy and happy life, but that has to start with loving myself first.
I am proud to say I have taken the first step with forgiveness. To all those who have hurt me and such, I forgive you.
Monday, April 28, 2008
04/28: Swimming: 3,450 meters = 560 calories
04/29: Run 4 miles on treadmill = 500 calories (plus pilates)
04/30: Cross Trainer= 60 minutes= 350 calories (plus weight training)
05/01: Run 3 miles outside 350 calories
05/03: Swimming: 3,500 meters = 575 calories
05/04: Run 3.5 miles= 400 calories
My BMR= 1550
Calories burned for week: 12,035
Calories eaten: 7,940 (about 1,300 a day)
Deficit: 4,095 (1 lb and some change)
Reward for goal: New Sports Bra
Carido Goals: Week of May 26th- June 1st
May 26th- Jump Rope Warm up (5 minutes), 2.5 mile run (no walking!), stretch and ice after workout (400 cal)
May 27th- 2.5 mile walk in the morning, swim 3500 meters after work (600 cal)
May 28th- Elliptical (45 minutes, interval training), stretch after workout (350 cal)
May29th- No carido, Gilad in the morning (100 cal)
May 30th- 10 min bike warm up, 3.5 mile run, stretch after workout (500 cal)
May 31st- Moving probably won't have time for cardio, but will definitely be strength training!
June 1st- Moving, no cardio or strength planned
My BMR: 1550
Calories burned for the week: 11,250
Calories eaten: 7,800
Deficit: 3,450 (almost a pound)
Reward: New workout tape!
Week of June 2nd- June 8th
* June 2nd: Swimming 3500 meters (or 60 mins)- 611 cals
* June 3rd: 3 mile run @ 5.5 mph + strength training= 560 cals
* June 4th: Elliptical- 30 mins 300 cals + stair stepper 30 mins: 290= 590 cals
* June 5th: Rest (walk in the morning)= 134 cals
* June 6th: Swimming 3600 meters (or 60 mins)= 610 cals
* June 7th: 3.5 mile run @ 5.5 mph + strength training= 580 cals
*June 8th: Elliptical 30 mins: 300 cals + stair stepper 30 mins: 290= 590 calories
My BMR: 1,550 cals a day
Total calories burned: 14,525
Total calories consumed: 9,100
Deficit: 5,425 (about 1.5 pounds)
Week of June 9th- June 15th:
1. Monday, June 9th: The Grind (300 cal) and Gilad (100 cal)= 400 cal
2. Tuesday, June 10th: 3.5 mile run (with 10 min warm up) (400 cal) + strength training (60 cal)= 460 cal
3. Wednesday, June 11th: 3500 meter swim (611 cal) + ab workout (60 cal) = 671 cal
4. Thursday, June 12th: Elliptical 30 minutes (300 cal) + Stair stepper 30 mintues (290 cal) + leg and ab workout (60)= 650 cal
5. REST DAY
6. Saturday, June 13th: 4 mile run (500 cal) + chest, tricept, shoulders, and abs (100 cal) = 600 cal
7. Sunday, June 14th: Elliptical 45 minutes= 400 cal
My BMR: 1,550
Calories burnt for the week: 14,031
Calories eaten: 9,100
Deficit: 4,931 (a pound and some change)
Get An Email Alert Each Time TREA241 Posts