Saturday, January 07, 2012
I have been a member of this site for over 3 years now. Have I lost weight, yes, have I gained it back, yes. Why? Because I haven't been consistent in my plan. So starting today, I will eat 5 fruits and veggies a day, I will drive my 8+ glasses of water, and I will exercise 10 minutes a day for at least 3 days for the next 7 days. I will actually follow the spark people diet and see what happens. Here's to getting a fresh start on my new year.
1. Lose 2 pounds in this next month.
2. Clean out and organize my kitchen, refrigerator, and pantry, in this next month. Restocking with healthier foods.
3. Buy a new wii fitness game and the batteries for the wiimotes, and balance board ;).
4. Do something just for me each day... even if it just a quite bath or 20 minutes of reading... I need to remember to treat me better.
5. Play board games or card games with my girls at least twice a week.... they are growing up too fast and playing with them is FUN.
6. Find a sitter and go out and about with my hubby.
7. Blog once a month with a new list or just update this one.