Friday, May 07, 2010
Today, I had trouble deciding what to blog about and than I got an email about this which happened at a nearby college. Perhaps God brought this to me.. to pass it on. I am not sure but I do know I got a button on Wednesday saying: No room for prejudice in my heart. Please know this is truer than ever before. Go to the link and read the article.. there is no room for prejudice in this world.
Please pass it on.
Thursday, May 06, 2010
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I have fitted sheets.. and no top sheet but I dont like my blankets tucked in!
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
They are alright.. I think it kinda is a requirement to use them since my sister works at 3M, lol.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I try to use them.. I like to think I'd use them more if I got a sunday paper but I live in a Res Hall so yeah.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees.. Photos and stories of bear attack freak me out.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
So many.. so few time.. rude people.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Kind of.. when I run and want to stop I count.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
No.. I feel awkward dancing anyhow.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No but I did when I was younger.. maybe I was just hungry.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
Twin? It is loaned to by the Residence Hall
18. What is your Song of the week?
Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure.. sometimes they look hot in it.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
I'm not sure..
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would have spent it so I wouldnt have any treasure to bury.. hehe.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ranch.. great now I want chicken nuggets.. thanks!
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Last Holiday, The Proposal, Ever After
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.. I was in 4-H though.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Ahhh.. probably not. I'm too private.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I dont know.. I dont like handwriting.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Oh yeah.. a few too many.
33. Ran out of gas?
Yup.. and called AAA
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Ham with cheese.. yum.. this survey is making me hungry, lol
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
I guess that depends who you ask.. if you ask me, kinda.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Ghosts and witches many times.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
English, German, Spanish - anyone want to go traveling?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Runners.. and I am getting another for a WL goal. Any suggestions?
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos.. I like colors.. LOL
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes.. that is what gets me to my WL some of the time..
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Hello people... I just said I go to bed around 10ish so I am sleeping when they are on.. lol
45. Ever watch soap operas?
When I was younger.. they can be alright.
46. Afraid of heights?
Yes.. maybe one day someone will be there to catch me.
47. Sing in the car?
YES! I love singing.. by myself, of course!
48. Dance in the shower?
Um no.. I am not awake enough for that.
49. Dance in the car?
Sure when I am in the mood
50. Ever used a gun?
Nope.. I'd probably shoot someone or myself by accident
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My sisters wedding photos
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Kinda but that is what makes them fun!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
No, one of the few holidays I dont remember fighting with the family.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
YUM! What is up with all the food questions..?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Stripper, LOL. Good thing I grew up!
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
No - I love being barefoot too much.
61. Wear a bath robe?
Nope.. they always get stick to me too much!
62. What do you wear to bed?
Bra and undies
63. First concert?
Brooks and Dunn
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Walmart
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike.. but that is changing to other brands that have stellar running shoes
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Um, no.
69. Ever take dance lessons? No. I feel awkward trying new physical activities..
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
I think so
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I have been a finalist.. but never won.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I can't say I have.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
No - I could become homeless. I can get kicked out of the halls if I do.
77. Ever been in love?
Nope.. but maybe one day before I die.. lol.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley would be A-Maz-Zing!!!!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Brooks and Dunn
80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea.. cinnamon please!
81.Tea or coffee?
Tea for sure.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar cookies please.
83.Can you swim well?
I have been around water all my life so I swim alright.. but I won't be taking any ocean's currents anytime soon
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I dont know.. probably
85. Are you patient?
Hahahhahahahhah... oh, you were serious, lol.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
I would love a band..
87.Ever won a contest?
I dont think so..
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.. God made me just how you see me!
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90.Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Sure.. someday.. when I have met the right person, matured and ready to settle down.
93. If married, how long have you been married? Not applicable.
94. Who was your HS crush?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I think I am a bit past that stage.
96. Do you have kids? No
97. Do you want kids?
Sure eventually.. I dont know they would fit into the dorm style of living right now though.. haha.
98. Whats your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah, my family. Tomorrow I am going home!!! I havent gone home for a week for a couple months.. it is definitely due. I am hoping to get plenty of walking and fishing done this summer at my parents. :-)
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
Saturday, May 01, 2010
As many of you know, I went on a shopping spree.. did I ever! Initally, it was going to be just jeans.. as my reward. Well.. it turned into much more than that.
Jeans. At least two of the four pairs are size 16s!
5 pairs of shoes! Regular sandals, dressy sandals, ballet style shoes, and zebra hightops.
Here is a photo of it all.. from Maurices, Goodwill and good ole Walmart!
[Sorry that it is hard to see it all.. but you get the picture.. haha.]
Saturday, May 01, 2010
In the last few days, I feel I have been complaining alot so today.. I am writing what is going right in my life..
In no particular order.
1. Went on a shopping spree... and found size 16 pants that make me feel sexy. (Watch for this blog.)
2. Limited depression symptoms (Do I hear no more counseling sessions?)
3. Shock and awe. (When I tell people how much weight I have lost.)
4. My family.
5. SparkFamily (SparkFriends and SparkPeople)
6. Seeing a close old college friend at Wal-Mart very randomly
7. Getting my tax refund check
8. Money from working on Saturdays
9. Work (more money! When I have money, I am not stressed.. so for money, lol)
10. Being told I am a "good gal" from my ex-boyfriend/friend
11. Getting paid to go to college "camp" for a week in August
12. My Weekend of Welcome Leader position with First Year Experience (basically an Orientation Leader for Freshmen or Transfer students)
13. Getting the position Vice President of Social Programming for Residence Hall Association
14. Being within my calories so far today
15. God (I did say this was out of order, right?)
16. Cleaning out of my dresser to make room for new, better fitting clothes
17. School ending in two weeks
18. Summer starting..
19. Having determination.. to better myself. Weight loss and counseling has completely changed my me and life!
20. Most recently, loss 3#!
21. Could break into the 190s by June...
22. A guy I know.. a true friendship.. a super nice guy.. it seems just right.
23. Money for food and clean water . (Seriously, think of all the people that live in poor countries..)
24. The gifts god gave me.. (love, trust, leader, listener...)
25. Being born in the USA.
What are some good things in your life?
Get An Email Alert Each Time THECRAZYMANGO Posts