Saturday, May 01, 2010
As many of you know, I went on a shopping spree.. did I ever! Initally, it was going to be just jeans.. as my reward. Well.. it turned into much more than that.
Jeans. At least two of the four pairs are size 16s!
5 pairs of shoes! Regular sandals, dressy sandals, ballet style shoes, and zebra hightops.
Here is a photo of it all.. from Maurices, Goodwill and good ole Walmart!
[Sorry that it is hard to see it all.. but you get the picture.. haha.]
Saturday, May 01, 2010
In the last few days, I feel I have been complaining alot so today.. I am writing what is going right in my life..
In no particular order.
1. Went on a shopping spree... and found size 16 pants that make me feel sexy. (Watch for this blog.)
2. Limited depression symptoms (Do I hear no more counseling sessions?)
3. Shock and awe. (When I tell people how much weight I have lost.)
4. My family.
5. SparkFamily (SparkFriends and SparkPeople)
6. Seeing a close old college friend at Wal-Mart very randomly
7. Getting my tax refund check
8. Money from working on Saturdays
9. Work (more money! When I have money, I am not stressed.. so for money, lol)
10. Being told I am a "good gal" from my ex-boyfriend/friend
11. Getting paid to go to college "camp" for a week in August
12. My Weekend of Welcome Leader position with First Year Experience (basically an Orientation Leader for Freshmen or Transfer students)
13. Getting the position Vice President of Social Programming for Residence Hall Association
14. Being within my calories so far today
15. God (I did say this was out of order, right?)
16. Cleaning out of my dresser to make room for new, better fitting clothes
17. School ending in two weeks
18. Summer starting..
19. Having determination.. to better myself. Weight loss and counseling has completely changed my me and life!
20. Most recently, loss 3#!
21. Could break into the 190s by June...
22. A guy I know.. a true friendship.. a super nice guy.. it seems just right.
23. Money for food and clean water . (Seriously, think of all the people that live in poor countries..)
24. The gifts god gave me.. (love, trust, leader, listener...)
25. Being born in the USA.
What are some good things in your life?
Saturday, May 01, 2010
I have a confession... I am confessing for three reasons: (1) it keeps me accountable (2) I need to get on back on track (3) I feel like I am misleading you all
So what is so terrible? Let me tell you..
I am doing the 100 day challenge.. and in the last week, I have cheated alot. I have gone out to eat. It has been mainly to Subway.. actually, I think that is the only place. So, that's good. Subway is easy because it is cheap and easy to count my calories with.
How did it all start? Well, things were going great.. until a friend is like do you want to go to Subway. The first week I did really well and didn't go. But, than this week, I was like, "Oh, one time won't hurt." WRONG! After that, I ate at Subway, I think 3 more times.. including today.
Oh.. I have another confession. I went to Cold Fusion... after not going for weeks.. WEEKS! It was nice to see people and I went because I felt lonely, down and they are always happy there. I try to not go there because I tend to go over my calories.. I don't think I did. I had some cookies and gummy worms that I did not track yesterday.. (like I said, it was a bad day).
For the next 10-day sections, I think I am going to have an addendum in where I can only go to eat at Subway and no where else. In addition to this, I can go out to eat but only 3 times. Each time will be like a strike.. three strikes I am out! I am going to consider Cold Fusion as strike one.
So, there you have it.. my confession.
Friday, April 30, 2010
I hate crabby days.. but I guess we gotta have them or we wouldn't appreciate days that aren't crabby, right?
Nothing.. particular.. really happened either! *sigh*
I guess I am having one of those days.. where I just want to stay home.. cuddle with my boyfriend.
I don't have one of those..
Anyhow, it is where I just want someone to give me a hug and never let go. And, I don't mean just anyone.. but someone that cares about me and I feel like I have a connection to..
By the way, you guys are the greatest! If I could only have 1% of this in person. Today, when I was reading comments from my blog, I almost started crying..
Friday, April 30, 2010
Honestly, I am kinda annoyed.. with a few things this morning and it not even 8:30 am!!! Oh, dear!
1) This morning I weighed in at 206.8.
Now this is good and bad. From last week's weigh in (209.6), I lost 3# in 10 days weighing in at 206.8. That is great.. but I did more exercise minutes, weight trained more and did not go over my calories.. I was really hoping for 4#. Mind you, I know I didn't have a BM this morning so I probably did lose 4#.. sorry if that was TMI.
On the positive side, for the month of May, I have three 10-day periods in it where I weigh myself. I am thinking, if I can stick with the 3-4# loss for each 10-day period, I can break into the 190s and leave the 200s behind forever!
Wait for it...
Seriously, how exciting would that be?!!
2) This morning I went to the RHA meeting. It wasn't that bad. I mean it could have been way worse. I didn't have anyone to talk to. On the other, it was 7 am in the morning and well, I am not very talkative when it is that early! Seriously, I don't even get up this early for my classes.. haha!
At the meeting, there was a guy there that has shown in the past that he seems to like me.. but he doesn't do anything. I do not get him! In a quick summary, he stared at me in class for one semester, we went on a trip (the one to Boston/East Coast), and now we are on the RHA Board.. and he never talks to me. *sigh*
Anyhow, today he looked at me.. made eye contact.. I waited for him to say something.. and he talks to the person next to me. W.T.H! I do not get it. If someone does.. PLEASE explain it to me.
On the same lines, I feel for those girls that were the popular girls in HS. I used to be envious of them .. but it kinda sucks to know someone likes you but never talks to you and takes ANY opportunity to get to know you. It's weird because we are alot alike and we could be something great.. but not if no one talks to me.
Anyhow with those two things, it kinda made me annoyed..
For the rest of the day, I will be sitting on a panel for HS students to ask me about college, break, awards ceremony, watch a friend's presentation, work than shopping! I am hoping shopping goes well, and won't be one of those days where everything doesn't fit right.. haha!
I hope you guys morning is going better than mine!
Get An Email Alert Each Time THECRAZYMANGO Posts