Sunday, July 20, 2008
(Photo above is from a wedding I attended this weekend- in Colorado - Same dress as blog a few months ago - this time with more room :-)
And in a completely other direction....
I blatently stole the quote below from Telany's page, but I really like it and I had to! :-) So kudos to Telany for the original posting. I wanted to put it in my blog so that I can read it / find it again!
People who are interested in losing weight:
1. Stick with it until something better comes along.
2. Take action only if they "feel like" doing it.
3. Need to see results in order to stay motivated.
4. Blame people or circumstances for their struggles.
5. Easily give up when they face challenges.
People who are committed to losing weight:
1. Stick with their plans no matter what.
2. Take action whether they feel like doing it or not.
3. Assume that if they stay motivated, results will follow.
4, Take responsibility for their actions.
5. Keep going in spite of challenges or setbacks.
(From: "100 Days of Weight Loss - The Secret to Being Successful on Any Plan" by Linda Spangle, RN, MA)