Friday, July 20, 2012
I can hardly believe I've been tracking for 4 weeks! What a never before achieved milestone.
Well, as those following me this week will have gathered it hasn't been my best effort really. A fair bit of extra calories consumed and I missed a training session on Thursday too. I had the day off work sick as well, so at least I was consistent. My feet have been bothering me and i'm going to have to pick up the effort i'm putting into looking after them if I want to pick up more exercise (which I do want to do!)
So... here are the weigh in stats:
Target Deficit: 3500
Actual Deficit: 2663
Theoretic Weight Change: Just under 0.4KG
Actual Weight Change: 0 KG -
ok... i'm rounding down here. my scales are definitely sitting below 80kg's and above 79kg's but I'm not game enough to put my weigh in down at 79.5kg's (a half kilo loss from last weigh in). I'd rather hold out and see if I can't make it down to a nice 79kg's for next week.
My measurements seem to be staying very still too, though i think my hips are marginally smaller judging by my trousers fitting better. Also my wedding ring is a bit looser.
Positives for Week 4 are:
- few and far between
- i am 2 days away from finishing up the 1000 situp challenge (100 sit ups everyday for 10 days)
- food prep was still good.
Focus areas for Week 5:
- prep some more goodies on the weekend. my freezer is almost out!
- still need work on snack variety / snack ideas. I didn't end up eating most of what i had cause they were unappealing (read carrot and celery sticks here)
- definitely aim for that unattainable 3rd training session this week. I can do it!
- try again for the 5000 - 6000 calorie deficit mark that i missed in Week 4. If at first you don't succeed...