Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Okay so this past Monday I started the 20 week Challenge! 8/15/11
1. So first things first I deleted all the garbage out of my favorites!
2. I changed my goals to loosing 50lbs in 20 weeks (which it said Jan. 3rd) but I m gonna push to make it by the 1st. what that means for me is 3lbs a week.
Edit: I didn't think of this when I wrote that BUT I don't think it will have to be quite 3lbs a week,,, its still going off my starting weight and I have lost an over all total of 13 inches since I started but I don't know what my weight is to update it yet, as soon as I do I m going to update it then I will see exactly how much it will be. Sorry for any confusion..
3. I have taken my measure's seeing how the scales still aren't nice to me.. (every time I step on them is says something different so I don't know what to believe ) So I don't want to update my weight until I know what it is! Thinking of getting a new scale this weekend!
4. I am doing cardio for 45 mins to an hour M-W-F and strength training Tues & Thursdays
5. Staying on the meal plan for the most part... But Always keeping in my calorie range!! (1,360-1,710)
6. Drinking the recommended water intake sometimes more
7. Also looking in to getting a wrist heart rate monitor, kettle bells workout and the new scales.
So here is my battle plan!!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Keep in mind WE CAN DO THIS!!!! So lets go MAKE IT COUNT!!!!!