Saturday, October 01, 2011
In September I will:
1. Lose 2 pounds. - I lost 5 pounds.
2. Drop body fat from approximately 23% to approximately 22%. - I came in at 20.8 this morning, have dipped lower a few times.
[1a&2a. NOT drop below 131 unless it is a 'fat only' loss. ie, if I'm not GAINING lean body mass, I do NOT want to go below 131.] - I don't want to quibble over 10ths of a pound but I can say with confidence that I am maintaining my lean body mass at around 102 pounds. Never 101, never 103.
3. Do ALL my Base Phase workouts as scheduled in The Female Body Breakthrough. No adding stuff. No doing them in another order. No crazy cardio Tuesdays. Yes and Yes. Really enjoying my new workout schedule.
4. Eat a minimum of 100 g of protein every day. Aim for 130+ grams. - I came in low 7 times, in the middle 10 times, and over 130 13 times. I have not had a low day since I went to having 2 scoops of whey powder each day. That is also when my lean body mass stabilized so I intend to keep it up.
5. Make an appointment with my trainer to get instruction on how to use the squat rack, how to do pushups, and how best to gain lean body mass. - I didn't make an appointment but I did send the email to request the appointment. I'm sure I'll get in to see him in October.
Now..... October goals:
In October I will:
1. Drop body fat from approximately 21% to under 20%.
2. Do ALL my Defining Yourself workouts as outlined in The Female Body Breakthrough. (3x a week strength training, 1x a week centergy, 1x a week 30í on the elliptical or another centergy class if I can catch one)
3. Eat a minimum of 100g of protein every day. Aim for 130+ grams.
4. Balance fruit and veggies a little better. I notice Iím eating more fruit now that itís cooler.
5. Maintain weight in the range of 126-130. MAINTENANCE!!!! WOW!!!