Tuesday, February 09, 2010
If you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions and writing your own responses! Paste these instructions in the body of your blog.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I really don't remember, but its been a long time
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's and Private Practice
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Sweden or Iceland
6. What did you have for breakfast? Homemade Bagel, milk, and banana
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Bell Peppers, and very Spicy foods
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Red Lobster
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Maladu
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans & t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Ĺ full
15. Where would you want to retire? Right here!
16. Favorite time of day? I don't really have one
17. Where were you born? Brunswick Maine
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football
19. How many siblings? 1 brother
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? hiking, and baking
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone
22. Bird watcher? not really
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I was a night person.. but I am turning into a morning person
24. Do you have any pets? I have a zoo... 5 dogs, 4 ferrets, and 5 cats
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have started taking aerobics classes, and I love it
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Vet
27. What is your best childhood memory? Christmas at home with my family
28. Are you a cat or dog person? both
29. Are you married? Sure am
30. Always wear your seat belt? nope
31. Been in a car accident? yeah a few
32. Any pet peeves? People who are messy eaters.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese and mushroom
34. Favorite Flower?Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough... Edys makes a low fat one :)
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? none... I don't really like them anymore
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? NONE!
38. From whom did you get your last email? my brother who is down in Haiti helping out with the Marines
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? none thats not smart
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope... I don't have time for that
41. Like your job? Itís okay, its a job
42. Broccoli? Oh yes!! I love it!
43. What was your favorite vacation? I really don't take any.. I stay at home.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby
45. What are you listening to right now? People talking at work
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? 7
48. How many people will fill this out? I wish I knew
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:32 am
50. Coffee drinker? Oh no I love the smell, but I can't stand the taste.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Today is officially day 8 of my Wii fit program, but this is the 4th day in a row that I have done it. I am trying see how long of a streak I can get. Currently my personal best was 4 days, so I am determined to beat it. The great thing is that it really does not take that long a day to do it.
In other news I got iced in yesterday, so I could not get out to do my workout. But that is ok since I did get 4 workouts in this week, not including my Wii program. Yesterday would have been an extra.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I went to the Dr. on Tuesday, and it looks like I am in great health. I am still waiting on my blood work to come back, but the Dr says there is nothing to worry about. The great thing is when I was getting my blood taken I talked to the nurse and I gave her a card. I think she really was interested in Spark.
In other news I am doing very well with doing 10minutes of Wii everyday, along with my normal workout. While the Wii is not a hard workout, but it does burn calories, and helps with muscle building. I am really happy that I decided to try this. I can really feel my Spark growing.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Yesterday was the Columbia Team's Spark Rally, and it was great. JGolfer made a spark wheel, and handed out prizes. Also we did a 3 mile walk, and breakfast after. I had a great time talking about the Spark book. I found it very interesting to hear everyone's story, and what they thought about it. After I got home, I set up my Wii Fit, and played for a while. I actually burned more calories then I thought. The fit is not a hard workout, but it does work your muscles.
This morning I played the Fit again! I am going to make this my 10 minutes a day. Even though I usually end up playing more then that, at least its a goal I know I can make. After these last two days I am really motivated. I really think that I can keep doing this, and do my workouts.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I am so excited about the Spark Rally on Sat. I managed to get the day off last minute. I had a day off left over from New Years, so I got lucky. Plus someone wanted to work Sat so I was in luck. I am so happy that I don't have to try and hurry up to goto work after the Rally. Also the weather looks like is going to be nice. Sat the high is going to be in the mid 50s and sunny, which is perfect weather for a nice walk. I can't wait!!!
Get An Email Alert Each Time TALLTABBY Posts