Tuesday, December 27, 2011
It has been a few days since my posting. I am grateful for this season and from the families of my dear friends. I am going to continue to resume my list. I did prepare dinner for my aunt who is housebound and I am going to still pray that she would get it in her and rise and walk. For her dinner, I made stuffed cornish hens, stuffed with chard, potatoes and charizo, seafood creole, asparagus glazed in balsamic vinegar, gingered sweet potatoes, pear/cranberry relish ( that is raw and pulsed chopped with crystallized ginger); for my husband, I fixed a vegan pot roast, and it was delightful oh yes, and yellow rice. After attending church, stopping by to visit my sister-in-law and family ( can we say experience), and then my aunt it was a full day of love. How were your days.
Of course we over did for our granddaughter - not that we spent tons of money, but there were a lot of things for her to open. It was so much fun and she was so neat - she had to put all of her wrapping pear after each gift in the trash bag before moving on to a new gift to open.
What I love about me:
1. Learning not to put my expectations upon others.
2. Knowing that there is always going to be death and that it is necessary to celebrate life every day.
3. I don't take anything for granted.
4. I am getting more and more organized
5. I am learning and growing mentally, emotionally, and spiritually every day!
6. I am content and and am able to wait patiently.
7. The picture is unraveling and available to see the big picture.
8. I am always optimistic!
9. I am living beyond my problems
10. I believe God has already worked on me and my life well before I even knew what what out there.