Monday, December 03, 2012
My plans for the BLC break is as follows : This holiday season i will have Christmas and New Years at home and if i do visit my family i will be extra careful not to get caught up in the holidays and forget all i have learned on spark about eating healthy and exercising. I don,t want to put on any weight cause i didn,t lose much during the challenge a few missle pounds nothing you could really tell the difference about so when i come back i want to either be the same or have lost at least five pounds i don,t want to have to start from scratch so i know i must stay in control during my break and keep my butt moving cause once you start sitting down and being lazy those inches creep right back in those places that you have lost them and you won,t even realize that they are there until you go and put on your pants and they feel like their hugging you a little more than they was since you had them on last time. I have jotted down a few plans i will use on my break i know it won,t be easy but i,m worth it so i,ll try my best .........
1) To watch my intake and not go back to my old eating habits continue consuming fruits and veggies everyday the more the merrier and also drinking water when i don,t get enough it shows in my skin with bumps and other skin issues.
2) Make sure i go to the gym twice a week and exercise at home the other three days using my dvd,s slim in 6 and turbo jam and also continue doing ST i learned a lot of ST exercises from the challenge . I will have to increase my exercise so i can gain more muscle because muscle burns fat and helps speed up your metabolism.
3) I will read at least two success blogs a day on spark or the biggest loser cause this helps me to realize that i can do it if i want it bad enough.
4) I will read all the saved info in my favorites i collected a lot of items from spark that i will read while i,m on my break and also i will read my magazines i brought from the supermarket that has fat lost tips and eating plans, recipes and more i always seem to buy one when i go shopping they always catch my eye with some one losing weight with a big before and after Pic posted on the front page.
5) I will remain on spark and stop by my newly found spark friends page to encourage them or see how they are doing i won,t be here every day but i will not forget MY MOCHA,S you all are some special people that i am happy to have meet
Monday, October 22, 2012
Hello to all my wonderful spark family this blog is about how i,m doing so far in the challenge. I have to look back on the day i started the BLC challenge and ask my self did i accomplish what i set out to do or did i fall short of my commitment. I,m almost at the finish line and i don,t feel to good right now i feel like i didn't do well because i wanted to lose 10 pounds and didn,t even get no where near that marker. I can,t say i didn,t try though i did change my eating habits and i did exercise much more then i use to but for some reason i didn't get the scale to move like i wanted it to,
my goals where to track my intake i wasn,t consistent with this i only wrote down what i was eating but what good was that if i didn,t know if i stayed with in my calorie range so this goal was not met. I planned on exercising more during this challenge but i should have added more weight training maybe then i would have burned more fat.
I planned on eating more fruits and veggies i added fruits to my oatmeal like strawberries, bananas. i added green grapes, green peppers, red peppers, carrots,strawberries, blueberries to my salads on a regular basis.
my goal was to stay motivated and i don,t feel i did that good in this area but i didn,t stop i lost a bit of my motivation when i hurt my back that,s when i felt like throwing in the towels but i kept pushing until i could move again and now i,m back doing my Turbo jam DVD,s i,m so happy to be able to work out and sweat again because just going through the motions is a waste of time.
I,m not giving up i,m not giving in i,m going to endure to the end and beyond because when this challenge is over i must continue to eat healthy and exercise if i ever want to reach my goal weight and feel good about my self and not have to take BP meds and Heart Meds. I know if i push a bit harder i will get where i want to be one day These are my plans i will try hard to stick to during the remaining of the challenge.
1) I have to post not only write down my meals
2) i have to incorporate exercise with strength training to burn fat
3) I will make a big copy of my goals so i can read them each day and be consistent
4) I will read and follow other successful people that has lost weight already
5) I will use the tools that spark has to help me reach my goals
6) i will keep the faith in my self and not stop ever
I,m still happy even though i didn,t lose the weight as of yet because i meet some wonderful caring people that i will not forget as long as i,m on spark and i will one day get to join another challenge like this one and continue on my quest to a happy and healthier life and also i learn so much on this challenge that will help me reach my goals in the near future if i continue on my journey and don,t quit i will get there for sure ....... This blog was rushed sorry if it,s not put together well but i needed to get these points so i did my best ........MOCHA,S
Get An Email Alert Each Time STOPPLAYING2011 Posts