Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Where I am now- My current stats
Weight: 146.8 lbs
-are important because it helps us see the bigger picture. Sometimes the scale is at a standstill but that doesn't mean our bodies are. So we need to keep track!
1. Bust: 37.75
2. Navel: 35
3. Waist: 29.75
4. Hips: 37.5
5. Upper arm: 12.5
6. Thigh: 21.75
Post a "before picture" of yourself in the team picture area! Go here:
And start thinking about how you will take on the next 3 months. Sure, we are going to be hot, sweaty, and vulnerable to unhealthy food choices. It's summer. It's vacation time. Don't let this get in your way! Focus on the awesomeness of YOU!
Knowing what your weaknesses are ahead of time will help you avoid (or enjoy in moderation, haha) in the long run!
My biggest summer weaknesses are [(greasy foods, beer, tequila, cute boys, drinking tequila while meeting cute boys, etc)- LIST them!]:
**soft ice cream**
**lazing out because of the heat**
Getting fit and feeling **STRONG** is important to me because **being and feeling physically strong makes me feel emotionally and psychologically strong, and I really need that. Plus, it gives me a really huge self-esteem boost and a sense of efficacy, which I also need and desire.**
And last but not least- what do you want to accomplish over the next 3 months? Tell us at least one fitness related goal-(anything goes!)
1. I want to run my gym’s August 13th 5K under 30 mins. This will smash my record of 34:48 from last summer.
2. I seriously want sooo badly to get my runner’s knees healed so I can go back to full-impact Combat, kickboxing, and Stride. (And run, regularly if I want to.) I feel like a lazy, pansy d-bag having to modify to prevent further pain and injury when I CAN do the stuff.
3. Be able to do double crunches. I can’t do even one right now without my lower back arching like mad.
4. Increase the length of time I can hold a plank.
5. Strengthen my back to eliminate the lower back pain I sometimes get from Zumba, ab work, and Combat.