Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Wow...this year has ZOOMED past...already September!!??!!!
Today is my anniversary at my company...13 yrs and going strong (hopefully)...I've survived mergers, layoffs, moves, etc. and still they keep me around..guess they like me or something!
No workout today...I decided that I needed to revamp my fitness goals (yet again) so this is a perfect opportunity for me to do that...I just needed to get my plan together and I think I have done so...
I've been following Alicia Marie on Twitter and I've asked her a couple of questions (and yes, she replied) but on one of her answers (to someone else who asked if it was ok to workout 5-6 days a week) she said it was best not to work out more than 4 or 5 days a wekk with one day of yoga/pilates..in other words a "stretch day".....and that is what I KNOW I need to incorporate into my routine...
So these will be my Sept. goals:
1. 4 days fitness (M, T, Th, Fri)...all four days will be cardio and then 2 days of ST in the evenings
2. 1 day of stretch (W)....gotta go find some yoga/pilates DVDs or stretching exercises to do at home
3. 4-5 fruit/veggie servings a day
4. Watch out for and cut down on carbs
5. Write at least 4 articles a week over at Demand Studios
6. Lose weight..don't really care about the number but going for 10 lbs...whatever I lose will be fine
7. Budget back in for a monthly facial...this sun/heat can be BRUTAL!
That's pretty much it for now...well, that's all I can think of and that is enough from the looks of it...if I need to add, then I will but I should be pretty busy!!
By the way, Alicia is 5'10"..I'm only 5'8" so if she is that tall with a rocking body, I can only imagine what I'll look like...lol!!!
Anywho...enjoy your day!