Monday, July 30, 2012
Daily life lessons from Dumbo
1. We all have flaws we are not happy about. Have the courage to changed the ones you can and find peace with the ones you can not.
2. Do not laugh, tease or ignore those around you. Remember we all have flaws.
3. When life is falling apart, find your happy place. Go to Dumbo's mother and find rest. It could be music, prayer, meditation, friends, exercising, or anyplace or thing that helps you relax and feel happy.
4. Be the Timothy Q. Mouse to those who are the weakest. Help them to believe in themselves so they may reach new heights.
5. Believe in yourself. No magic feather is going to help you achieve in life. Its only wonderful YOU who has a lot to offer.
May you find peace and joy today. Blessing everyone.