Wednesday, January 04, 2012
I wasn't going to look back, but on NY Day, I started to remember some things that I did in 2011 that I feel good about. In the midst of continued loss of loved ones, and feeling like it was another year in the grief clouds, I DID manage to get some things done.
- Gave up TV totally. Hooray for me. I feel so much better.
- Gave up sport shopping. Empty hours, buying things just for the sport of it.
- Sugar. I think I have a handle on it this time for good. I really do.
- Zero credit card balance maintained.
- Completely outfitted my home with serious emergency supplies.
- Kept up with SP and fairly good healthy behaviors.
- Learned to let go a bit better. I'll never be a pro, but letting go has always been one of my biggest challenges.
- Continued doing consultant projects in the midst of a terrible job market.
- Stayed active. Walking, plays, concerts, etc.
-Other stuff too silly and/or personal to mention. (smiling)
Wishing all a wonderful new year.