Saturday, September 18, 2010
Grr... I feel like the picture because I have so much work to do!!!
So it's the weekend, but I have tons of work to do. When things are this hectic I find it helps to make a "To Do List" to organize my thoughts. So, here goes...
To Do This Weekend:
1. Go to the gym on Sat AM to
a) life weights on circuit and do push-ups
b) do my 120 various style crunches
c) jog on the treadmill or do another form of high intensity cardio for 30 minutes
d) swim for 30-40 minutes at gym
e) shower at gym
2. Walk Lila and Paisley
3. Clean House
4. Pay bills and balance checkbook
5. Submit for Flex Account reimbursement
6. Send out sympathy card in mail to relative
7. have friends over on Sat. night for card games, grilled talapia, salad, and salmon burgers
8. organize autumn/winter clothes and clean them if necessary
10. Make a healthy apple dessert recipe and an apple pork chop recipe (if time)
9. last but CERTAINLY not least... DO TONS AND TONS of lesson plans and general planning for school. This is a very critical time of the school year, I need to get off to the right start so I'm not behind all year!
10. Go to Price Chopper to get my Organic Valley products.
11. Get to bed at a decent time on Sunday night so I can wake up early and get to work by 7 a.m. on Monday morning as I have SO MUCH TO DO!
Well, that's my weekend in a nutshell! Wish me luck!