Friday, January 13, 2012
It may mean:
1) Not being obese.
2) Not being out of breath.
3) Not being tired.
Or, it could mean:
1) Eating healthy. I mean really... making active choices DAILY, not just for weight loss or weight management ... and, being an example to others walking through the 50's.
2) Doing something other than watching TV all winter long. That's hard NOT to do when the wind chills below zero and the snow is all over the place outside..... It just feels like hibernation time.... and, as long as I'm in the frigidness, I need to have activites inside other than only watching TV.
3) Knowing what got me to where I am at 50, and knowing how to either excel at it or make better choices.... At 50, being fit is a healthy mind as well.
4) Relaxing and taking it easy. Goal setting is wonderful, and achieving goals is outstanding, yet some days need to be... nada.... just a day to... be. At 50, I should embrace it.
5) Being 'Fit at Fifty' is a challenge. It need to be a lifestyle. Resulting from the mindset that I didn't get here overnight, and all I've learned will continue to take me where I need and want to be...
6) ...... to be written ......