Sunday, May 29, 2011
This is hard to admit. I realize today that my choice of foods have interfered in a very important body organ. My kidney. I have not been feeling well over the last week or so but I thought I was being lazy.
Well, now I know better. I woke up with some discomfort. I then it hit me my light moment. So, I took out an old diet which corrects this for the time. I will make an appointment with the Dr on Tuesday and see what is going on.
Here is the balancing act. How much extra attention do I give myself. i also realize I must change the way I eat. Foods that I have been taught that are not good for me and now important that i include them. On and On.......
1. I will make changes in the foods tracker
2. I will put together a list of foods I can have.
3. Remind myself I can do something about this
4. I wasted no time in reponsding to my body that was a show of love for myself
5. I am trying not to be disappointed and keep my head up and trust in something much bigger than me.
The first thing I wanted to do was close my spark page and disappear. I could not allow myself to do that. After all what would I do without All of you