Monday, April 30, 2012
Well got the appt. done. We have decided to do a ephidual in my spine first to see how it will go. After 2 weeks will see him again to see how it worked, if not better then will have to have surgery. So next Tuesday I will go over to surgery center and get the shot in my spine. Don't like that thought but if it works, better then being laid up for a lot longer.
We will be going out to my daughters on Thursday to see our grandson in a play and will return on Monday. The shot Tuesday which will take me down a few days then see what happens. So let them know at school that I can not help out this week or next.
Thanks for all the prayers and I will keep you up on how it is going.