Tuesday, July 10, 2012
I am busy writing and editing this week.
1. The Celebration of Life service for Edward Toll is 7 pm on Friday. I have the scriptures and most of the homily. I still need to focus on the prayer, gathering and sending liturgy.
2. The burial is on Saturday with just the family. I still need scripture, prayer, and words of comfort. I found a poem that should be perfect.
3. I am helping to revise the bylaws for the retiree group. I meet with the president on Wednesday evening.
4. I am editing the newsletter for BCASR (my retiree group). Final articles and pictures come in this weekend.
5. My husband's birthday is Thursday; my birthday is Saturday. We noted our only evening in common to be Monday. Hence we celebrated last evening.
We are becoming flexible!