Thursday, June 21, 2012
When I feel overwhelmed is an especially good time to make a gratitude list to restore some perpective and keep me going. This has been a tough week, too much to do, too little sleep, and not so great eating on the run. I have only today to do a multitude of things before leaving on my choir trip tomorrow morning. At the moment, I'd like nothing more than to have a good cry and go back to bed.
1. My new Nook
2. Husband who helps me figure out new things such as new Nook
3. Sparkfriends who support me even when I've been too busy to be much support myself
4. Good quality sleep last night, though not enough quantity
5. Being able to squeeze in a haircut last night; wasn't sure when I'd get to that
6. Free city guide apps for my trip
7. A good breakfast which I just realized I haven't finished, milk and vitamins still to go
8. What I did get done yesterday that isn't on today's list, thanks be
9. My family and new grand-nephew, born Monday
10. My cats, even the kitten who was in disgrace this morning. Even when she's bad, she's adorably cute.