Monday, March 25, 2013
The spark coach challenge today is to think longer term. What are my one, five, and ten year goals? Obviously, I want to beat the odds and keep the weight off. I am thankful for this spark coach reminder to keep thinking ahead. Therefore:
1. Short term, I need to figure out what balance of exercise and calorie intake will keep my weight stable. I plan to do this by gradually increasing my calorie intake in small increments each week until my weight stabilizes.
2. I really enjoy strength training and would like to keep working at toning my body and meeting new physical challenges.
3. In the year 2023, I plan to celebrate ten years of successfully keeping my weight within a range of 168 to 172.
4. I have been thinking about how I might share what I've learned with others. Would there be a way to combine spiritual and physical disciplines for healthier, more meaningful living through a "spark people" community or church group? With my Spanish skills, I could also offer this to our Hispanic neighbors and church friends. Perhaps a good goal would be to explore interest in this idea before the end of the year.
5. Beyond this, there are many interests and ideas I have. It would be wise for me to schedule some retreat time to think further about career and interest pursuits that I want to accomplish. The skills I've gained from Spark People could easily be applied to accomplishing other goals and I would like to take full advantage of what I've learned and apply it to other areas of my life.
Well, this is a start. I will give this more thought. Thanks Spark Coach for prodding me to keep thinking and planning ahead!
Get An Email Alert Each Time RUSSELL1960 Posts