Saturday, February 24, 2007
1) I now have the energy to keep up with my children.
2) I can run. Not only have I achieved my "run the length of a soccerfield" goal that I set out for myself when I began my weightloss journey, but I can run a half marathon. And then some.
3) My thighs no longer rub together and I'd like to keep it that way.
4) Friendships - I've discovered what true friends are through the clubs I run with and the groups that I've joined on SparkPeople. It's given me the courage to rid my life of the toxic "friends" I've had in the past.
5) My sons, my stepdaughters & my guy :o) Everyone is living healthier because of the choices I've made. I love that I have had a positive influence on the people I love most in this world.
6) I have rediscovered my love, and ridded myself of my fear, of shopping for new clothes.
7) *Most* of the time, my skin looks great.
8) My self-esteem has never been this good.
9) I walk taller. Yoga and pilates have improved my posture. I'm actually 5'3"!
10) I'm smaller, and more fit, than I was in high school! I'm happier, too.