Monday, October 23, 2006
For the last couple weeks, I've been struggling with the same list of goals. Every week it's been about the same. My primary health goals get met but my secondary ones, the vows to exercise, are sometimes back-burnered to do something else for someone else. So went last week:
- 8 to 10 cups of water ~everyday
- eat five servings of fruit and vegetables (total) per day ~everyday
- no coffee ~everyday
- run at least five kms twice ~Tuesday & Sunday
- go to Yoga once ~ Sunday
- go to the gym once ~Tuesday (B&B class)
These are the hard ones:
- ride my bike once
- go for a 30 minute walk three times
I have to say though, considering my back was aching for 5 of the last 7 days, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would.
This week's going to be crazy busy. This week, it'll all be about painting and laying the floor in the downstairs. YAY! It looks nice but it's a lot of hard work.
Hm, Logan really wants to bike ride with me, but no one else does, so maybe he & I will go when they get home this Sunday.