Monday, September 18, 2006
Here's what I completed from last weeks list:
- went to Yoga on Monday
- ate five servings of fruit and vegetables (total) per day
- drank at least 10 cups of water a day (3/7)
Su=10, M=13, T=8, W=9, TH=8, F=8, S=16
That's an average of 10.3 per day.
- 8 to 10 cups of water
- go to Yoga once
- run at least five kms twice
- ride my bike once
- go to the gym once
- eat five servings of fruit and vegetables (total) per day
- go for a 30 minute walk three times
- no coffee
I've found that my water intake is easy. I've been doing it a long time and now it's just habit. The fruits and veggies are, too. It's the excercise that's giving me an issue. I don't hate it. I just don't want to do it.
I start my "buns and bellies" class tomorrow. Hopefully, that'll kick start something. At the moment tho', it doesn't look promising. I've got PMS and it's making me sore, tired and crabby. I NEED a good endorphin release. Hm, maybe I'll take my sneakers to work tomorrow.