Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Okay, here is how I did this weekend (including Monday cause I don't work Mon)...
1. Track my food everyday-Track everything I eat even if I'm embarrassed by it!
Mon-didn't track the creme filled longjohn that i shouldn't have even eaten because i felt bad for eating it :(
2. Stay in my calorie range everyday with the exception of one splurge meal on the weekends.
Sat-went over calories only because of splurge meal
Mon-technically went over because of the dumb donut I didn't put in
3. Run 3 days a week.
Ran Sat and Mon so I only need one more run this week
4. Do something (weights, walk, jumping jacks, etc.) 2 other days a week.
Walked for an hour on Sunday
5. Drink at least 120 ounces of water a day.
Sun-not enough- only about 90 oz
Mon- not enough, not sure how much though
6. No more than one diet pop a week (no regular!)
Sat- had regular Root Beer at my splurge meal- does that count?
Mon-Sierra Mist cause my tummy hurt- but it was regular :(
7. Stay out of the pantry at work!
Don't work on weekends or Mon so no problem there!
So I didn't do too bad. I did really well with my exercise, and pretty good with tracking my food and staying in calories with the exception of the donut. I need to stop beating myself up over it though. It's over! New day today. So far so good. I'll report tomorrow!