Sunday, September 02, 2007
I have talked to a few people and I have gotten a few answers, read a few articles and I have gotten a few new insights. Mainly good answers so now I just need to make a decision and make a move to get off of this plateau. Here are my options that I was recommended.
1. Drop something from my diet (ie. carbs, meat, or sweets) Only pick one and do it for week.
2. Add more minutes to my exercise 2-3 times a week.
3. Eat 6 small meals a day, instead of the 5 that I have been doing. (275 calories each meal for me) 1260-1690 total for the day as long as its all balanced out!!
4. Take my multivitamin everyday.
5. Take a dietary supplement for 1 month, to get my body off of the plateau.
I liked all of the suggestions except for #5. I feel that I have made it this far that taking that supplement would jeopardize what I have done. I just want to do this the normal way. Through my food intake and exercise. So I am going to do #1-4.
This week I am dropping my sweets & carbs. Maybe I can do no carbs every other day. Last month I didn't do to well with no carbs. This month is a new month and I am going to do it. I am going to drop my sweets for 2 weeks. I don't eat sweets everyday, I usually have a piece of fruit when I feel for something sweet. I am going to drop the juice though. In 2 weeks I am going to do a weigh in and hope to see some pounds gone, plus with my cycle coming I am going to have to fight the munchies. I am not going to give in. I really want to reverse that monthly gain to a monthly lose or at least maintain. I will take my vitamin everyday at night and also get my exercise in, I have no problem with that at all. I love to workout now, it's like I have to, or I feel that I have missed out on something. So this month is a new month, and I am going to do my weigh in, in two weeks. I am going to lose something this month, more than a goose egg.