Friday, April 15, 2011
Well, BLC started two days ago, and I am totally into it. I was 146 lb when it started and I am planning on being 129 lb by the end of the challenge (July 6th).
How am I going to do this?
1. Drink 8 glasses of water per day
2. Track my calories and make healthy choices
3. Work out for at LEAST 20 minutes per day
4. Follow along with my WII Biggest Loser game which lines up perfectly with my Spark BLC.
5. Try my hardest in the TNT and Weekend Challenges!!
So far I have already lost 1.6 lb and am doing all of the things listed above. I am so proud of myself. It's funny how BLC energizes me so much, when I was pretty much a couch potato before this challenge. I feel great now that I am getting back in shape!!
I can't wait to be 129 lb and post my before and after pics!!! I just have to stay with my program and it will melt those pounds away...