Sunday, July 08, 2012
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My family doctor named me. I was the baby of 14 children..guess Mom ran out of names Paris, or Precious would have been nice. I have grown to like Delores, but do I have a choice?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
About 3 weeks ago… I had a stuff animal urn made for my dog OREO and my other dog got it and destroyed it.. Thankful the Ashes are still in tack
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, but it is legilable.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey or ham…but always have to heat it.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One son 18 y/o and step daughter 20 y/o.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I am totally cool, considerate and very nice
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Only when my friends ask for it. Sometimes it’s almost impossible not to
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO. Not feeling height or the fact a rubber band is going to bounce me over and over. I’LL PASS, THANKS.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Corn Flakes---love them have to be prepared just right. Not a lot of milk and a few minutes to take out some of the crunch. Mmmmmm sounds yummy.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically: Yes, think I can handle most jobs. Emotionally: I am extremely strong. Spiritually: YES…God has brought me to for.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Oreo, cookie and Cream, or Mint Chocolate chips
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Looks and the way they act
15. RED OR PINK?
Red but don't have a favorit color
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mom and Dad (R.I.P.) and my precious canine Oreo …Wish you could bark at me again, and the answer is the same…. We are not going to play anymore right now. I love you MOM, Dad and OREO.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Thin…..but SP can do that…just have to stay focus
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
all of them mixed together...But I want the big box of crayons. Could you imagine how I would be?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh cut roses are clean cotton. Clothes coming in off the line….things I remember from my childhood.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Either, kind of depends on what I feel.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball. But I love watching Olympics. Think this is the only time I really watch other sports.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but should be wearing my glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cook it and I will try it.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings… Don’t like scary movies
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
If I had to pick, Summer, all season I love.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on whom giving them. My dogs…..Kisses.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Let me try them all
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
And the Eighth Day She Rested by J.D. Mason.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Bahama or Tortola not sure which is farther?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Lots of Loving.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Just retired from military, still living in Knoxville, Tn
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
tan siding with reddish color brick
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes, very fun.