Wednesday, July 11, 2012
I do not even know where to start.
I have been seeing a man for about 2 months now. I have known him as a very close friend for about 10 years. We have seen each other at our best and worst. He is a very handsome, sweet and kind man. I have had a lot of feeling for him for a while. My insecurities stopped me from pursing the relationship in the past. Our path have just keep crossing.
I know that his attraction is to smaller woman. He keeps bringing up the fact that he does not find bigger woman attractive until he met me.
I thought was sweet. I just do not see how in the world he can find me attractive. He usually dates woman that are so small that eating a m&m would make them look pregnant.
Let me just say, in his defend, he has know idea that I feel insecure with my body in the first place. He loves that I have a ton of self-confidence.
I know that I am beautiful and smart. I know that I am worth wild. I just do not how I am ever going to be able to take my clothes off in front of him. Anytime he instigates us to be intimate I find a way to keep my clothes covering my rolls.
I am use to a men that enjoy curvy woman. How the hack am I going to get through this?
Where did myself confidence go?
Monday, July 09, 2012
I am very excited. This is the first time in my life all my piece to the puzzle are fitting.
1. I have my own home.
2. I have a working car.
3. I have a job that I enjoy being at.
4. I have my beautiful son that makes me slow down.
5. My boyfriend is one of the sweetest men I know.
6. My bills are paid on time.
7. I see a future.
8. I will have a gym membership on Thursday. I love working out in a gym enivornment.
9. My sister, Roselyn, is coming down to see me in about 10 days.
10. My sister, Tammy, is pregnant. I am going to be an Anut again!
11. I found a daycare that I trust and I can afford.
Life is just wonderful. I am so excited to be alive.
Get An Email Alert Each Time PRINCESSAMY Posts