Monday, December 07, 2009
This is a WW recipe. I made it today and they were delicious!
– 2 tbsp light butter, softened (I used a light olive oil margarine)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, dark-variety (I used the Splenda brown sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 large egg white (I used egg beaters whites)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 oz dark mint chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack. Makes 24 servings.
Serving size is 2 cookies (they are small-I used a teaspoon instead and counted each cookie as 1 point)
Each serving = 1 Weight Watchers Point (this was for the original recipe, slightly less with my substitutions)