Wednesday, September 11, 2013
So this is for all my Rangers friends, past and present.....we welcomed our new little guy on August 30 at 1:32 am. The day AFTER my daughters birthday. We joke that he just didn't want to be the only one without an August birthday...so now, all three of my kids have August birthdays. He was just over 3 weeks early, they called him a late premie, but he weighed in at 7lbs and 19.5 inches long. We had some blood sugar issues, and a little jaundice, but he is healthy and doing so great. His name is Paxton Lee. And he looks like his Dad and his brother for sure. There is just no denying this kid. ha! Life is getting back to...'normal' and adjusting to this new little bundle of love. The kids are amazing and always want to help out and hold him and love him up....I'm sure this kid is going to be spoiled. ha! But we are doing well, recovery for me has been a bit hard as I want to jump back in and get this weight off but I am unable to and have to wait for the doctor to release me and tell me the CSection scar is healed and I can resume full exercise...but for now I'm trying to just get out and walk a bit...it's good for baby to get some sunlight and me to get some exercise. :) I just have to remember to be my own friend again.....not beat myself up for the weight that was gained but take it one day at a time to get it off.
So here are some pictures for you guys. I'm sending out all my love to all of my spark friends. I've missed you guys!
This was me, about 2 weeks before he came.
Our little guy, in the hospital.
Chillin' on Dad
First Day of Church
Monday, November 12, 2012
1. “Even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness!” - ??
2. "I know you are, but what am I?” - Pee Wee Herman
3. "They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God.” - ??
4. "Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
5. “How's it going, royal ugly dudes?” - ??
6. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." - Dead Poets Society
7. "They're here!" - ??
8. "Yo, Adrian!" - Rocky
9. “Come back to me.” - ??
10. "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.” - Mr. Incredible
11. "Feed me!" - Dinasours?
12. "When I shall sit, you shall sit. When I shall kneel, you shall kneel. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera." - The King and I
13. "So let it be written, so let it be done." - ??
14. "George Bailey. I'll love you 'til the day I die." - It's a wonderful life
15. "Damn the torpedoes! Full steam ahead!" - ??
Sunday, November 11, 2012
1. "...Bond. James Bond." - 007
2. “I'm sorry, sir. I could never answer to a whistle.” - ??
3. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye." - ??
4. "Hasta la vista, baby." - Terminator
5. "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." - ??
6. "Surely, you can't be serious. I am serious, and don't call me Shirley." - Airplane
7. "My precious." - Lord of the Rings
8. "I'm the king of the world!" - Titanic
9. "Say 'hello' to my little friend." - Scarface
10. "A liger...it's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed - bred for its skills in magic." - ??
11. “I’m your density. I mean, your destiny.” - ??
12. “When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes!" - ??
13. "They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom." - ??
14. "That'll do, pig, that'll do." - Babe
15. "You are a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity." - Toy Story
Sunday, November 11, 2012
1. "Houston, we have a problem." - Apollo 13
2. "We all go a little mad sometimes." - ??
3. "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek." - Revenge of the Nerds
4. "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." - ??
5. "...I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?" - Meet the Parents
6. "Have fun storming the castle!" - ??
7. "Stand up. Your father's passing." - ??
8. "Do you enjoy...knives?" - ??
9. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!" - ??
10. "I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen." - ??
11. "There are two types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't." - ??
12. "It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." - ??
13. "There's no crying in baseball!" - A League of their own
14. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Dirty Dancing
15. "Game over, man! Game over!" - Aliens
Not very good on this one.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
1. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." - Godfather
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Gone with the Wind
3. "Go ahead, make my day." - Dirty Harry
4. "Here's looking at you, kid." - Cassablanca
5. "I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." - Wizard of Oz
6. "May the Force be with you." - Star Wars
7. "Show me the money!" - Jerry McGuire
8. "You can't handle the truth!" - ??
9. "I'll have what she's having." - ???
10. "I'll be back." - Terminator
11. "If you build it, he will come." - Field of Dreams
12. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump
13. "I see dead people." - Sixth Sense
14. "It's alive! It's alive!" - Frankenstein
15. "You're gonna need a bigger boat." - ???
Get An Email Alert Each Time PEACEJENN Posts