Sunday, November 21, 2010
Hi! One of my dear Spark friends posted this quiz so I've reposted it with my answers in brackets. Maybe you will learn a thing or two about me!
1. Who used to be your superhero when you were a child?
(Mr. Dressup and Finnigan....couldn't stand Finnigan's sidekick Casey!)
2. Most hated chore on the chore list?
3. If you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
(The Sweating Ass Cafe...this has been a joke between my husband and I for years...we would put a donkey on our sign to make it more appropriate!)
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
(Yes, Peaches' blanket that is now hogged by Maddy)
5. If you had to only eat three things for the rest of your life, day in and day out, what would they be?
(Popcorn, peanut butter and apples).
6. What are you listening to right now?
(The sound of Maddy snoring and Louisa whining because "Daddy" is outdoors and didn't take her!)
7. What's the last sporting event you watched?
(Something from the 2100 Olympics!)
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
(Yesterday I drove about 1 hour to finish up my Christmas shopping with my Mom)
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
(No, our local theatre is closed more than it is open so I haven't seen a movie in a theatre in about 5 years!)
10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
11. Last food that you ate?
(A raisin tea biscuit from Tim Hortons)
12. If you were a time traveler and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose?
(Back! I think I would go back to the 1920's so I could see my 97 year old grandmother as a little girl)
13. . If you could tell your best friend one thing that you can't stand about him/her what would it be?
(That she is a lying cheat.....don't go there! She was finally caught by her husband and it was just today that I had a chance to talk to him and to reassure him that he can't take all the blame....aren't you sorry you asked this question!)
14. If you were to be famous what would you like to be known for?
(For establishing a retirement home for aged, homeless dogs)
15. What does your last text message say?
(Probably asking my cousin if she wanted a coffee at delivered to her at work)
16. How early do you start holiday shopping?
(I shop all year round because I find I can always find things for people on my list when I'm not really looking!
17. If you wrote a movie, what would the title be?
(A children's movie called "Hamilton's Home for Homeless Huskies")
18. When did you first realize you needed to change your lifestyle food-wise?
(When my brother was home this summer and I didn't have the stamina to keep up)
19. What color ink do you prefer to write with?
20. What was your favorite toy as a child?
(I was given a pink stuffed rabbit by my grandmother. I carried it everywhere and Mom had to patch it up so many times. When my father died 4 years ago, all that was left of "Rabbie" was a three-inch scrap of pink fluff. I took Rabbie out of the tissue paper and wrapped two milkbones into the fluff before tucking the works into Dad's shirt pocket. Rabbie, the milkbones and Dad were cremated on July 7th, 2006)