Tuesday, February 18, 2014
The objective of Mission Three is to focus on emotional health while continuing the battle to end personal obesity.
Mission Three Duration: February 18 through April 17
1. Complete Mission Two by April 1st. Mission Three is in addition to Mission Two and not a replacement.
2. Start a Grateful Journal and start each work day with three reasons to be grateful.
3. Take five minutes daily to detail one positive thing / moment that happened in past 24 hours in the journal.
4. Find a reason to and give praise and recognize a co-worker daily and record in journal.
5. Daily random act of kindness and record in journal.
6. Find a bible verse on blessing or gratefulness and add to journal.
7. 20 minutes daily exercise preferably in the AM
Mission Two Goals
1. Exercise 200 minutes every week
- Log 3 Fitness Center visits during week
2. Eat within calorie range daily
3. Track food and exercise daily (SparkPeople)
4. Post or blog regular updates on Mission
Mission Two is progressing well but with reduced exercise due to injury. So far, 8 of the 18 pounds have been lost and I am on target to complete the mission on time.