Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Even though I've already lost 20 lbs, I want to redefine some goals. Like the first quote says, I can't just sit here, I need to keep pushing. So here a few small goals I have added for myself:
1) Strength Train (3x's a week). I've been putting this off. Time to get on LRSILVER's bandwagon and become a lean mean muscle machine. ;)
2) Eat 5-7 servings fruits/vegetables a day. (this one is hard for me, I can make 3-4, but to make 5-7 I have to really think about it.
I am in PHASE 3 of the spark diet plan (arguably, I am past this, but it took me awhile to track the action steps). Phase 3 says that I can track less often, once a week instead of every day. I reject this notion for myself right now. I think my success so far has been holding myself accountable by tracking. I'm not ready to stop tracking. I may never stop tracking...I don't find it much of a burden so I'm not going to quit now.
Recent NonScale Victories:
1. A few posts ago, I thought I was coming down with something, and so far I have steered clear of it. I believe I owe this to taking care of my body.
2) I feel leaner. I hesistate to say stronger, since I haven't really been focusing on that. Definitely leaner though.
3) Cameron (son) randomly stopped midsentence today to say "you look like you've lost a TON of weight." That coming from the kid that can't see the milk jug in front of his eyes is QUITE a compliment. :)
Things I'm thankful for today:
1) Me time. I sparked, I worked out, I cooked dinner.
2) I didn't blow up at any one at work today despite how stressful it was.
3) My cats for deciding to wake me up at 5:00am instead of 4:00am (going to start locking them out of my room if they aren't careful).
4) Getting my ENERGY back after last week.