Tuesday, February 05, 2013
I need to get more active. Winters are hard for me. I have SAD and it causes me to not want to do anything. To change that I want to get to the gym 3 days a week and keep my steps above 5,000.
Cooking more from scratch and eating wholesome foods. Increasing my fruits and vegetables. I just discovered pomegranates. WOW are they good on lettuce salads with slivered almonds and sunflower seeds and also on fruit salads. Iím hooked. A friend told me all you have to do is remove the seeds and put them in the freezer to have year round. Iím stocking up!!!
Talking about food, I need to start tracking everything that I put in my mouth EVERY day!!! I havenít missed many days but those days were whoppers L. With SAD there are days when I donít care if I eat everything in sight and the scales are showing it Ė about 4 lbs in January. I know excuses, excuses and 4 lbs isnít much but it is so much easier to put it on than take it off. No more excuses, just get back on track and do what I know I should be doing.
1.Track my food and have 1200 to 1500 calories every day.
2. Use my fitbit and get at least 4,000 steps per day.
3. Do at least 10 minutes cardio 6x a week.
4. Stretch at least 5 days per week.
5. Strength training 32 days per week. Oops that is only 2 days lol.
6. Weigh in and post my weight once per month.
7. Check in several times a week to help stay motivated and to motivate my team members.
8. Read and comment on blogs frequently.
9. Love myself even when I mess up!