Saturday, December 04, 2010
Today's assignment is to list all the reasons you want to lose weight. What do you want to change? How do you want to look? How do you want to feel? What things will you be able to do in the future with a slimmer healthier body? And list all the other things that you want to change!
I guess the biggest reason I want to lose weight is to be the healthiest and most fit person I can be for my family.
How do I want to look? Fit! I want to look nice in my clothes and feel that I've done my best.
I'd like to do more biking with my kids, more intense gardening, more hiking and camping out…
List all the things I want to change:
1. Continue changing my MIND about this journey--it's NOT a diet but a lifestyle! If I eat too much one day, then I'll get back on track either the next MOMENT or the next day. I want to refuse to wallow in the mire!!!!
2. Continue renewing my mind about exercise! SO, SO important and I want to keep on keeping on! Not give up but continually challenge myself to new fitness levels.
3. I want to get rid of all my clothes that are too big.
4. Fill my time with LESS computer and more Sparking [living LIFE to the max...]
5. Start a gratitude journal
6. Make more SparkRecipes
7. Take MORE time to learn new things--excited about all the possibilities of life. Grandma Moses didn't start painting until she was 80 and I want to keep learning throughout my entire life.
8. Do more READING--I really want to read all the Jane Austen books!
9. Learn ballroom dancing with my hubby!
10. Join a birding club and gardening club.
Okay, that's enough for now.