Thursday, November 06, 2014
We are down to less than two months left of 2014. At this moment in time, I am on track to end the year higher in weight than when I started the year. This is not the way the scale should be going.
I have posted multiple blogs about struggling to get back on track and you know what? Posting a blog complaining doesn't make the weight fall off!
It's time to get pro-active. No more excuses. I went out and bought new earphones for the gym because as silly as it sounds, not having a pair (last ones broke) was my excuse to not workout. I really struggle without music. Here are my goals:
1. Break out of the 160s by the end of the year. I will be happy with 159.9 at this point.
2. Go to the gym at least twice during the work week
3. Do some sort of activity on the weekends whether it's gym, bundling up and going for a walk, workout dvd, or Just Dance on the Xbox.
4. Limit alcohol to 1 beer on Thursdays for friend night out and 2 glasses of wine on Friday. No other days drinking!
5. Go back to tracking food with MyfitnessPal