Saturday, July 16, 2011
Friday morning I did some Jari Love Ripped Slim & Lean. I only used 5 pound weights but that's okay because you do many, many, many reps. Next week it's back to CLX.
I did not figure out what was up with the HPLC. It'll have to wait until the 25th because I'm taking a staycation next week.
This morning I did some yoga. I tried out two new DVDs. The first one, Yoga for Athletes, allows you to customize your routine by selecting the sport you do. I chose running and did the 30 minute basic program. It was okay. A little too new agey for me (or too much like real yoga, I suppose). I'm not into the spiritual aspect, I just want a good stretch.
The second one, Christine Felstead's Yoga for Runners: The Essentials, I liked much better. It was about 50 minutes and covered foundation ( basic breathing and standing poses), lower back stretches, hamstring stretches, and hip openers. She had been a runner before she started teaching yoga. I liked it much better. It seemed more appropriate and wasn't too yoga-y.
Today is my husband's birthday. We went to a friend's house and help them move. Don't worry, I only moved dining room chairs not the couch.
He requested mocha pineapple upside down cake:
We'll be heading over to House of Falafel with my brother for dinner.
A nice day :-)
Have a good rest of the weekend.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Wednesday morning I slept in because I was really tired.
Lots of little things going on at work followed by a chiropractor appointment.
When I got home, I decided to try out The Butt Bible on demand. The instructor is amusing and it was a good workout. I did Upper 1 and Lower 1. Nothing seemed to bother my back although it was a little sore on and off all day.
Today I got up early and did my run...3 miles. Seems to be pretty standard for me on a weekday. It felt good.
Kind of frustrating at work. Something weird is going on with the old HPLC. I think the needle may be clogged. I'll have to check it out in the morning.
I'm definitely looking forward to Friday.
Happy Thursday!! Have a rockin' Friday!!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
These are some questions that HANKENSTEIN put up in May and I thought I'd answer some of them.
1. When's the last time you ran?
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
3. Would you bungee jump?
4. Do you own a pair of Converse?
5. Were you named after anyone?
My great-aunt, Nettie
10. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
11. How do most people spell your name?
The correct way
12. Would you survive in prison?
13. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
17. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Do I have to choose?
18. Do you have freckles?
20. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
21. What size is your bed?
22. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
23. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
24. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
25. Favorite smell?
26. How many languages can you speak?
27. Are you afraid of heights?
29. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
30. Can you swim well?
31. Favorite sport to watch?
32. If you could make the sky any color what would it be?
33. What's your Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius (or at least it used to be)
34. How tall are you?
35. What's your favorite number?
36. What's your favorite type of animal?
37. Do you have a special talent?
39. What are you listening to right now?
Band on the Run
40. How many siblings do you have?
41. Are your parents married?
No longer living
42. If you were stuck on an island and could take one person who would it be?
43. What are your hobbies?
Baking, reading, running
44. How often do you listen to music?
45. What is your song of the month?
Don't have one
46. What is your favorite color?
47. Favorite flower?
48. QUICK THINK OF A NAME!!!
49. Was the name that you just thought of someone you know?
These are the questions I didn't feel like answering today:
6. Have you ever stayed online waiting for someone to get one?
7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
8. Do you like your handwritting?
9. What do you do when you're sad?
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
15. What song best describes your life right now?
19. Who do you miss the most?
28. Name a favorite past time memory?
38. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
50. What is your full name?
Get An Email Alert Each Time NATPLUMMER Posts