Thursday, July 14, 2011
Wednesday morning I slept in because I was really tired.
Lots of little things going on at work followed by a chiropractor appointment.
When I got home, I decided to try out The Butt Bible on demand. The instructor is amusing and it was a good workout. I did Upper 1 and Lower 1. Nothing seemed to bother my back although it was a little sore on and off all day.
Today I got up early and did my run...3 miles. Seems to be pretty standard for me on a weekday. It felt good.
Kind of frustrating at work. Something weird is going on with the old HPLC. I think the needle may be clogged. I'll have to check it out in the morning.
I'm definitely looking forward to Friday.
Happy Thursday!! Have a rockin' Friday!!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
These are some questions that HANKENSTEIN put up in May and I thought I'd answer some of them.
1. When's the last time you ran?
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
3. Would you bungee jump?
4. Do you own a pair of Converse?
5. Were you named after anyone?
My great-aunt, Nettie
10. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
11. How do most people spell your name?
The correct way
12. Would you survive in prison?
13. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
17. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Do I have to choose?
18. Do you have freckles?
20. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
21. What size is your bed?
22. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
23. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
24. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
25. Favorite smell?
26. How many languages can you speak?
27. Are you afraid of heights?
29. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
30. Can you swim well?
31. Favorite sport to watch?
32. If you could make the sky any color what would it be?
33. What's your Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius (or at least it used to be)
34. How tall are you?
35. What's your favorite number?
36. What's your favorite type of animal?
37. Do you have a special talent?
39. What are you listening to right now?
Band on the Run
40. How many siblings do you have?
41. Are your parents married?
No longer living
42. If you were stuck on an island and could take one person who would it be?
43. What are your hobbies?
Baking, reading, running
44. How often do you listen to music?
45. What is your song of the month?
Don't have one
46. What is your favorite color?
47. Favorite flower?
48. QUICK THINK OF A NAME!!!
49. Was the name that you just thought of someone you know?
These are the questions I didn't feel like answering today:
6. Have you ever stayed online waiting for someone to get one?
7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
8. Do you like your handwritting?
9. What do you do when you're sad?
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
15. What song best describes your life right now?
19. Who do you miss the most?
28. Name a favorite past time memory?
38. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
50. What is your full name?
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Let me backtrack to yesterday. My back was still a little bit sore so I decided to rest it. We did the grocery shopping and some laundry.
For lunch we decided to try out a place that we have driven by a million times but had never gone to, The 5 Spot. One would think from the name that it was a diner and it looks like one on the outside but it turns out that it's a taqueria. It's actual name is The Chivas Grill. They just kept the old 5 Spot sign outside as well which I think is really neat.
I went for the carnitas...super tasty, not greasy. The beans were also not greasy. Definitely a place to go back to.
We ended up at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner because we wanted some veggies...sorry no pictures of my salad or soup.
The weather was cool this morning 50's and 60's. This morning my back was a little sore but I thought I'd give it a go for the long run. Today's run was scheduled to be 6.5 miles. We ended up going 7.2 miles including warm up and cool down. My back felt great while I was running. A little sore afterward but since it was a little sore before, I figure it was good. I wore my neutral shoes. The feet and knees felt good. A very good run...I even burned 593 calories according to my heart rate monitor.
For lunch today we tried to go to Banana Leaf which is a Thai place, but it isn't open on Sunday. My husband was craving Thai so we went to another place (who's name I can't remember). Yellow curry chicken, chicken pad kee mao, we asked for brown rice but ended up with white, chicken satay (but not on skewers). It was tasty but not very spicy. I had to add a ton on chili sauce. Definitely not as greasy as some places, so we may return.
I mixed up some stuff for dinner in the slow cooker tomorrow. Picture and recipe will be in tomorrow's blog.....I do have to keep my audience coming back
Have a great night and a great week!!
Get An Email Alert Each Time NATPLUMMER Posts